Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed + exercising + vomiting

georgi

Bluelighter
Hi not sure if i should post this here or in the sport/fitness thread
I go to the gym 4-5 days a week and occasionally i take speed before i go and during the workout. when i do this i usually go for about 4 hours but sometimes during it and usually after it i really need to spew
When i spew its HEAPS of water and some green flemish stuff....
would this be because of the amount of exercise, or because of the speed also?

Ive always wondered about this and i saw something about the Ben Cousens drug thing, about how he would often spew while playing football then be fine, and a sports doctor said this could have been due to the drugs and so im wondering what drugs do to make you spew while your exercising?

Speed can definently make you somewhat nauseous, and all the running around can also add to that. I would say it would be a mixture of the two.

On a related note, I'm not sure if you are taking the speed to help you workout but it would be very counterproductive to the health and fitness you are trying to build.

Are you trying to gain weight or lose weight or stay fit..

If its gain muscle/weigh or become fitter.. ur using speed for the wrong reason.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think taking a drug to help you exercise like that is pretty stupid. I guess the theory is that the speed is going to either help you exercise longer, or give your metabolism a kick start. Either way, you're trying to do something healthy (i.e exercise) by doing something unhealthy (i.e. taking speed).

Decide what your goals are from the exercise and then go from there.

GHB stimulates human growth hormone production in your sleep, it's normally used before bed, not before gym

but GABA and ZMA do the same thing, and are much safer

im not taking it to lose weight or gain fitness or anything, i am very fit and used to work in the fitness industry so do not this isnt really the best idea for my heart...
i ocasionally take it because it means i can go longer without getting bored, like for 4 hours instead of my usual 2

anyway thanks tribesman for having a go at the question, does anyone else know about the vomiting?

If anyone exercises hard enough they would eventually spew.
You probably don't realise how hard your going and then you spew.
Seriously though, I would laugh so hard at someone on speed in a gym:p

gumby11 said:
Are you serious, I would laugh so hard at someone on speed in a gym:p
i dont think i would do or look any different to be laughed at, just am there for longer whereas after 2 hours or so i just want to go home, but on it will keep going, do lots of classes etc without getting bored

i dont think you'd ever notice if i was on speed in general...but.....i havent seen myself so not sure!

gumby11 said:
If anyone exercises hard enough they would eventually spew.
You probably don't realise how hard your going and then you spew.

so you think its the exercise that makes me spew? ive heard some friends that when they start exercising they sometimes spew but ive never had this because i've always been really fit and sometimes it can take alot to push me to that level

so the speed makes me exercise pretty hard, and then the exercise makes me spew??

yeah over exercising made me spew sum times, and if i had a protein shake....ewww. Speed makes you h/r increase, blood pressure rise, and your body temp would skyrocket whilst working out, so i'd say thats whats probly doing it....

If you really wanna exercise with speed, try shooting it up maybe. Speed in my stomach makes me spew. If you're not into needles or don't want to just ignore my advice, no one have a nag about it :)

Back to the question: If I over do it I will normally spew. Brings me back to the days when I used to run cross country at school, on the last sprint id always end up chucking just after the finish line.

When I take pills or speed these days and dance for hours I will usually have an upset stomach when I eventually slow down.. My body is punishing me for not listening to it. This sounds like what your getting. :\

[EDIT: Off-topic removed. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
A certain overweight friend and myself always considered having a point of gear and going to the gym, we were both keen on weight loss and knew we'd get more out of the day if we had gear in our system. Seemed like a reasonable idea to me.

anyway, taking speed before going to the gym? just as bad as walking out and having a ciggy brake between sets, and mabye a couple nice heavy drinks to wash down after the workout.

[EDIT: Off-topic removed. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
thinkpink said:
A certain overweight friend and myself always considered having a point of gear and going to the gym, we were both keen on weight loss and knew we'd get more out of the day if we had gear in our system. Seemed like a reasonable idea to me.

Losing weight on speed becomes a habit. QWhat would you rather?
I lost weight from speed and weed usage but got some fucked up mental health problemsd while on it..... i gave them up mostly (speed very occasioanlly now) and ive put weight back on from drinking and G food binges.

so with drugs for weight loss.. remember its psychosis vs weight. u choose what u would rather.

I went from about 87 kilo's to 63 kilo's in about 6 weeks. I know from experience that it's a stupid way to lose weight. I went from over weight to under weight but now I'm a healthy weight according to the BMI, I had a big break from drugs to get back to a healthy weight. I haven't had to deal with psychosis (I don't like weed) and I don't take drugs every wknd anymore.

Keep it on topic guys, I'm sure we all have some lifestyle choices others would find questionable... ;)