Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed cut with a diuretic?

raverwire

Bluelighter
Hey guys

Got some decent speed the other night but after myself and my flatmate hoovered it we were pissing all night. Has anyone ever heard of speed being cut with a diuretic before?

Not that i know of... did u drink alot of water? that shit tends to run straight thru u - if it was cut, i don't know how decent u would call it - probably gluke... probably the only time i call street "speed" decent is when it comes in compressed "rocks" not crystaline rocks , but like chunks that i have to crush up and cut myself before it goes down the nosehole.

Nah wasn't cut with gluke, tasted different.

I'd say it was decent because it was really effective, more so than usual, and we didn't drink that much water - well, no more than usual anyway.

For some reason, by the end of the night I need to piss every couple of minutes... i have no idea why this is. Possibly due to the vasoconstriction effecting the bladder or something.

This is a regular occurrence and I get from multiple sources.

haha me and my mates were joking about this very topic the other night! after smoking rock(meth), i always find i gotta pee abit, tho im usually keeping my fluid levels up, and often have a swig of water after a toke to wet the throat.

so we couldnt decide if it was just all the water we drink, or if infact meth has something todo with it..

well yeah, i do piss an awful lot on speed.. but i think its dude to the fact of hydration, i drink alot, it may also be that amphetamines speed up your nervous system, and also speed up any processes your body is doing, ie: draining the bladder. i guess the cycle just speeds up maybe?

stimulants act as diuretics, from the coffee you drink to the meth you smoke

With me... and a few others it is common to have alot of trouble urinating whilst under the influence of Opiates. Amphetamines basically have a reverse effect on the Central Nervous System, not to mention the cardiovascular and many other areas of the human body. So, I'm assuming that stimulants do speed up the process in which liquids pass through the body, etc...
Maybe (?) it relaxes the muscles in the penis, is this why it's so common for us males to experience "Shrinkage" after using any type of Amphetamine-like substance? Who knows?

One thing I can say for sure though, stimulants most definately make you feel the urge to shit. Especially in the mornings, followed by the good ole' "Morning-Stiffy" occurence.