Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed consumption options

Airwalk

Bluelighter
Not being someone who takes speed very often I consider myself a complete ignorant when it comes to the different ways of taking it. Anyway I normally rail when I do. But my question is what is the most efficient way. ie Eat, Rail, Snow Cone, Crack pipe etc.
------------------
Reality is for those that cannot handle drugs!

injecting it, goes straight to the bloodstream, Smoking is probably second but don't quote me, snorting third, drinking or eating last.

've heard you can also dissolve in water and use it as eye drops, although i don't quite like the idea of my eyeballs dancing

Ew, wouldn't that really fucking sting your eye?
*yeowch*
I used to injest it dissolved in an alcoholic (or non) drink, which is less of a rush but lasts longer and does a lot less damage to your sinuses. Lately I've rediscovered the "joys" of snorting...ahh, the burn, the drip
smile.gif

From my experience, plugging straight in vein is 'best' as long as you dont miss the vein etc.. then bombing it (put in ciggie paper/tissue etc) and swallowing it and then it hits you at once.. Railing it is next (but lasts a short time, drinking/eating it is next..

NEVER ever ever put speed in your eye that has been cut with something you have done yourself. People put anything white in with speed to dilute it. Some of which could send you blind. "Baking soda is great cos it makes peoples noses sting when they snort it and they think it's going to be really strong"
I'm pretty sure it'd be ok to do with highly pure base that you cut with something benign yourself, like glucodin. But ummm... I think I'll just stick to... any other method at all thanks
smile.gif

For reference (Although I'm not making judgemenst here) never have and never will do the injecting thing. In my mind its just one step to far for me. But saying thaks for the advice guys I think I may try the smoking thing.
P.S I only ever get rock.
------------------
Reality is for those that cannot handle drugs!

Nah, wouldnt work as eye drops - you'll kill ur eye! you'll have to get the isotonicity right before you could do it! so ull have to used citrates and buffers and shite - too much work.
All itll do is dilate ur pupil anyway - you wouldnt get a suffiecent amount into the blood stream.
Ohh - and i say rail rail rail all the way! nothing like that taste at the back of your throat - mmmmmmmmmm
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!
[This message has been edited by RushingRococco (edited 20 July 2001).]

another thing is make sure not to wipe your eyes while handling it. Nos had the misfortune of doing this and I've never seen a grown man run around like such a little girl. Occular ingestion is a no-no.
I'm not a huge fan of shoving it up my nose, so I usually just rub it into my gums, under my tongue - usually does the trick and is a little more discrete (probably not good for the teeth tho). Probably not the most efficient way, but you get that.

mainlining is obviously the best method, but i think a lot of people prefer not to do this...so a few things i've found...
  • smoking it is cool. its slightly more edgy and racey, and hits much quicker, but doesn't last near as long, and also 'wears off' quicker
  • putting it in champagne is just flat out fun
    smile.gif
    sitting around drinking champagne wiff whizz before you go out is a cool start to the night, and i generally find it effects me somewhere between gumming it and railing it.
  • if you don't like railing heaps but like to get the most outta yer whizz, a few things you can do. cut it with some strawberry quik
    wink.gif
    YUMMMM drip... if you generally don't like drips and burning and shite then drop a few drops of water on whatever your railing from, and snort some water after you rail. (ps. don't do that one with plastic notes if you plan on using it again for more whizz)
  • something i've never trid but some yanks have told me about works on the whole snuff principle. mix your whizz with the fibreglass frangment thingys they put in with the tobacco in snuff (don't ask me where to get this...) and then use it like snuff...just rub it into your gums. the logic being the fibreglass fragments cut your gums and the whizz goes in IM. apparently works quite well, but i really can't be fucked
    smile.gif
i might add more if my scatness wears off...
smile.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

*looks at above posts*
hmm
A few options here with the ol' lou.
1. Eat it. Simple. Put in mouth. Swallow past throat. Some people dissolve what they have left in baggies into water (hehe remembering back to one rave when we combined our speed baggy scrapings into a communal water bottle. A good way to get bang for buck.
2. Snort it. Simple. Breath in! Remember not to breath it in with enough power to breath in the mirror as well. You are trying to get it up where your mucas membraines and other goodies reside in your nose - not to get it into your lungs. If you get your speed as paste try cutting it down with glucodin (an energy drink suppliment powder thing) from the supermarket - its just sugar and does the job well. Snorting is pretty much the preferred method by the majority. Remember its a *good* burn.
3. Rub into gums. Easy. Put on finger - rub into gums. MMmmMmMm Free GOoooo. The gums and lining of your mouth absorb straight into your blood stream.
4. Buy yourself a fit pack, get some swabs, sterile water, etcetc and put it into your vein. IV lessons beyond the scope of this article. More people IV speed than you would problably realise - it really is bang for buck territory here. With a capitol BANG. Owner Onus Applies.
// 5. Intra Muscular. Nononono. Don't IM speed.
6. Vapourise it baby. Basically you don't 'smoke' it as you would tobacco - no oxidation takes place. You head it with enough enough to turn it into vapours - then inhale the vapours. Few ways of doing this - light bulb, basically use a lightbulb for holding your speed, rub a lighter on the bottom and inhale from the top. There are actually quite a few safty guidelines to follow here, do your research as there is some nasty chemicals to avoid. Another way is to get yourself a crack pipe and use that
smile.gif
. Or... sprinkle on your stash in the cone of ya bong - hopefully it will vapourise with the heat of the cherry before you burn and waste it.
I can't really think of any other ways. Plugging I suppose would work - don't really know of anyone who has. I wouldn't use your eyes or that cut under the bandana thing.
Cheers,
Soma.

Ok, noted,
do not put speed in eyes -> bad bad bad, one of the *two* ways to send you blind.

i'm injecting it at the moment. sort of ruins your vins though, even with the sterile kit etc, it's just a bit nasty.
big fat rush though. absolute euphoria, etc..not anymore - don't do speed every day okay? wait 4 days and it will feel good.
don't shoot it if the mix goes glupey like lumpy cloggy crap. this feels horrid and will cause some damage and is probably ketamine which is THE most annoying drug, esp if you expected Speed.

/\
|
|
|
|
Does that post disturb anyone else?
You could at least test the powder you get first to find out if it is speed or Ketamine.

cheap L -> you have come across speed mixed with Ket (not crushed down pills) before? IV'ing Ket is intense - you are unlikely to get the needle out before the K hits you hard.
With 'street' speed I would imagine that you don't get too many adultarents that would make IV'ing it hard - due to its popularity.
How many times have you come across the K+speed thing being sold just as speed?
Ta,
Soma.

Just dug this up from Erowid...
IV DOSE :
I do not recommend IV doses but have read reports of successful IV dosing. In the IV case you will probably lose motor control before you finish injecting so beware.
I've heard of IM dosing but not IV.
------------------
Have fun - Play safe

For any1 who lurves their speed go out today to your nearest bong shop and ask if they sell meth bullets, these lil handy thingies are gods gift to meth junkies.
Airwalk- rock doesn't guarantee purity, anything that crystallizes can be cut with rock.
RBB- The champagne and Speed coketails rocK!
but the acidity in the champagne kills the speed a lil. Still defntly an awesome way to consume!

I wouldnt suggest injecting speed ifits anything like the speed we have here. You never know what's in it. My face is swallowing, hits harder and lasts longer. Snorting is good if you wanna get high quick.