Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed, base questions...

INNASKILLZ

Bluelighter
Hey dudes...this is my first post, after being a reader for a while now.

Basically, I've been doing pills for a couple of years now, and have done a bit of speed this year, whilst keeping it all under control :).

Anyway, I've got a massive event coming up, and am looking into getting some Speed myself, this being the first time buying it myself. I had a few questions in the name of educating myself, since I don't do anything without the knowledge.

I can get my hands on some base, and wanted to ask a few things first.

So, just to clarify for myself...is base the same as what's in most 'speed,' but base is just pure, whereas speed is cut? What's the exact difference, if any?

Would a gram of base go further than a gram of speed, given that it's more potent?

What are the effects compared to speed? Is it much more potent?

Which would you rather?

I've read the FAQ...but still needed to get clear on the above. Thanks a lot for the help.

Last edited:
I don't know if this post is with in the guide lines, We'll find out soon I guess...
However uncut speed is typically referred to as 'base', It is found in a smooshy form, that's i guess the best way to describe it.
If this is in fact base then gram for gram it's worth quite a bit more than speed, I have found that the effects vary from person to person, many people find it a cleaner ride, others not so, but... Only one way to find out.
If you want to go to the effort you can alway cut it yourself leaving you with speed, which may just be more cost effective (than buying speed) and easier to administer, depending on how you would do so.

Base (gluggy or gooey paste) is generally an impure form of crystal meth. Speed can often be base or crystal mixed with a cut such as glucose. Therefore, depending upon how much the speed is cut, base may be a little or a lot more potent.

conflicting posts here, is base pure or cut?
mabe edit post and make it a little less obviouse that you will be buying anything.

all the base I've ever come across has had some serious fucken horse power behind it like the difference between a hyudai xcel and a GTO coupe kinda thing.

ive watched with my own eyes liqued ethadrin in a droper being driped onto yellowish wiz witch turned it to so called bass
in my opion your better off bying a point of ice and just cjop it with gluc farking as strong as any standed snort
just my thoughts.

ciao for now

Thanks for the pointers, guys...I think I've got my head around it now.

Sorry if the post was a little outside the guidlines...now I'm clear on that, won't happen again.

get a point of base mix it in with a schooner of beer n skull u'll never go back

^^^^ You're kidding?... That sounds just crazy enough to work... Never would have tried it on account of not wanting to waste a bit but hey...