• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

spectrometer test results

We do but I have a good friend in your city (from BL actually - also I grew up in your city) who is training to become a psychedelic therapist and is involved with the organization that developed the quick test spectra devices. It might not be the same organization but I believe it is. Honestly I forget what the name of the organization is, I only did it through my friend, I mailed him some sample and he had them run them, give their results, and then took phone pictures of the spectra readout and sent them to me.
ask them next time it is convenient, please. i am using CRA. if that's what s/he is using, they'll know what CRA means. not that it's secret code or anything; it's an abbreviations for the org.

most of my contacts in the org at on the clean needle, counseling, narcan side of things, as those are the services i've been using up to this point. they also test me fro hiv and hep-c for free. a very useful nonprofit i plan on supporting heavily in the near future. both in donations and in the form of grant writing so they can pass out wheel filters instead of cottons.

Last edited: