• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Southern California thread.

Depends upon where you are exactly. I’m in San Diego. I love a restaurant here called Jack and Giulio’s. It has a beautiful patio and it’s great in the summer. I also like to go to Shakespeare’s Pub. It’s good for British Food, ale, it has a nice outdoor patio. I love Saffron, it’s the best Thai food. Urban Mo’s is great for burgers and strong drinks. The Waterfront is a great bar with good burgers. I could go on and on.

Took me a while to reply to this post. Try cham sut gol in Garden Grove. You'll want to eat til you puke :)
I used to have an office next door, can definitely verify the pukage, especially on the office stairs (steps to the side and up/down).

How is the dope in LA? Do you have to go to skid row to cop or are there local dealers everywhere? was just wondering. I'm an everyday user for 15 years. I was thinking about relocating, but it's a must that I am able to get a good connect when I get there. I'm originally from Philly, so I'm used to the city, is Watts really THAT bad? I know it's not how the area necessarily looks, but the people who live there, but south LA looks so nice compared to other places I've been.
I’m answering this even though it’s an old question because it still is something any new person to LA should know:
RE: Skid Row and scoring dope here: OMG! You cross the bridge you’re in Skid Row. Go ahead and drive through it. Look out the window. It’s the land of the walking dead. You only have to do this once to know you need to lock your doors and stay in your car! The people here have nothing. Anything you score here is going to be the most stepped on crap you could ever find! No, leave here and don’t look back!
RE: South LA, parts of South LA are fine. South Central LA is not OK!
RE: Watts.Watts is fine during the middle of the day on a weekend and isn’t super scary on most weekdays during light hours. Here you can see the Watts Towers, not highrises to live or work in, but sculptural towers, built by an Italian dude. It’s right by USC, aka: the University of Spoiled Children. I would not recommend a visit to Watts after dark, however.

Anybody here from Long Beach or SoCal? And the Meth here sucks!

Last edited:
What a band, such an iconic sound which designated a geographic lifestyle. I visited the STP building before it got demolished. I fuckin worshipped Sublime in my teenage/early 20s. I might live on the east coast now, but west coast will forever be my home.

Thank you! Battling withdrawal and have been on this forum all morning trying to get the best info
Oh goodness! Are you having opiate withdrawals? Withdrawals from a different drug? I may be able to help direct you to the best area of this site for answers/help 🌞

Oh goodness! Are you having opiate withdrawals? Withdrawals from a different drug? I may be able to help direct you to the best area of this site for answers/help 🌞
Yes those blue 30 fent percs before that I just used regular percs

Have you tried Kratom for your withdrawals? A lot
of us who use opiates find that Kratom can really ease or even prevent symptoms of withdrawal.

To find info re: fentanyl withdrawals go back to the Forums page and choose Other Drugs. Once you are there you’ll find a sub forum for opiates. Before posting the question about your withdrawals, see if your question has already been asked. Then, if you don’t find the question or answer you’re looking for, post your question there.

Best of luck to you!

Found this thread to just say I’m truly missing the shit back in la. I moved out of state a year ago to hillbilly land and whenever I can find something out here it’s never very good. Back home I could find coke, black and ice anytime and the quality was good! Not sure how it’s been recently since COVID but I’m super jealous of everyone back there and I hope you are all enjoying it!!