• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

South East QLD Bluelighters!

Well, it seems Pop Popavich and Maxload already have plans for this evening, but if you'd like to have a gathering anyway (and who needs them hey?) then just go ahead and name a place and time - people will show up!

Bluelight meetups 101: Don't wait for mass concensus - if you fancy a meet-up just post a time & place and turn up. To make life easier, take a sign or post a pic of yourself so folk can find you. Voila: DIY bluelight meetup.

what about beers at the empire this afternoon?

I don't know any other places in town, smiley, got any suggestions for a time and/or other place?

cheap cocktails would be good ;)

Beers at the Empire sounds good! I won't be home until after 5pm though, so can't get there until 6-ish - ok by you?

And for cheap cocktails you seriously can't go past the Red Room at the University of Queensland, St. Lucia. I'm happy to go there anytime as I have to go to uni 2 afternoons a week anyway :)

Will PM you my contact details...

cool....so what about tonight? sixish at the empire? is that the go?

are we having dinner or just drinks?

:)

Grrrr.... I missed out on drinks at Empire cause I had already left for Brissy and so couldn't get on the net :( Oh well, next time maybe. Did you guys all head on to Family? I was personally a little disappointed with Lisa Lashes - seemed a bit the same for the whole set. I spent a fair bit of time up in Uncle where Mark Dynamix was basically playing a slightly slowed mix of Annual 2005. I thought Baby Gee and Hakka did very well to start the night off. What I don't understand is why the fuck they had the dancing podiums there.... it was so fucking packed and they were just in the way. Couldn't even move at the start of Lisa Lashes :\

Still, was a good night for $10 =D

I went to the Empire for a few drinks with Mary Poppins, smileyfish and cuddlefish and then we went to Fatboys for dinner (it was awesome Nachos) :)

then I headed into family with Popavich and maxload, it was good up the top (uncle?) but I thought the bottom area was a bit packed and they had singular dancing podiums? that was a bit odd..

but all in all a great night was had by me!

phase_dancer said:
Y'all are most welcome. The Pbh (Perigian Beach Hotel) is a block from the beach and offers a top cuisine and booze at good prices.

wtf? 8o

I used to go there almost every weekend in 2002 to 2003 when I was living in Brisbane when I was good friends with my neighour whose parents often invited me over to stay at thier place at Perigian Beach, yep, its a nice spot. :)

Cheers

Urbie :)

Reminder to all that the meet-up is on Saturday, February 5th - welcome to all who want to come.

We'll meet in the downstairs bar - I'll try to bags the cushy dark corner with the couches. If you want to know who to look for, I am here!

I'll be heading down to Brisbane tomorrow. I'll be there for 2 days so, just wondering if anyone would be keen for a drink on Friday night. I have no idea about Brissy, so I'm open to all suggestions.

=D

^ i'm keen ;)

i'll definitely be out anyway i should think...

what kind of music/bars/clubs do you like katmeow?

god forbid..i might even make a decision...!!!!! :D

Hey SEQ kids -

So - Katmeow will be in Brisbane on Friday evening! I'm suggesting a meetup

Probably in the valley - i'm thinking if earlyish (6.30 - 7.00) main squeeze - [good cocktails...fairly quiet etc.]

if anyone has better ideas let me know :)

katmeow and seq crew let me know suitability, attendance and preferences please by early ish [before 12 ;)] tomorrow and we'll try and organise something!!!!! :D:)

pm me if not sure!!!!!

:)

Hey MP, Main Squeeze might be a good start, but probably a little too expensive for most. Not a worry as we can always migrate across the road to the Empire though :)

See you later!