• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc South African Methaqualone

HeadphonesandLSD

Bluelighter
I saw a user here that mentioned they had tried South African 'Ludes. I'm interested in hearing about Methaqualone produced there because I've heard it isn't the cleanest synth. I've also heard that people there smoke them instead of taking them orally.

Can anyone with first hand experience give a basic over view of the culture around Methaqualone in South Africa? How do these compare to benzos? Why do users smoke them instead of consuming them orally? Does it come as tablets or lose powder? How much is a typical dose? Is it true they make women really horny?

Where I live 'Ludes died out long ago but from time to time people will attempt to pass off Valium and other benzos as 'Ludes to users that don't know any better. This one has been on my bucket list for a long time because I grew up hearing stories about how great they were. I've thought about ordering them from overseas but never pulled the trigger. I've also thought about trying some of the RCs that are supposed to be similar. For me Barbs are a totally unexplored class of drugs.

Yeh, I've always been curious about methaqualone as well - especially Mandrax which was a mix of methaqualone and diphenhydramine. Although not actually a barbiturate, it's very similar I believe.

I had some etaqualone once, a close analog of methaqualone. Took it orally and smoked. Woke up 5 days later on a ventilator. Nearly died. These barbiturate like compounds are quite dangerous.

Bumped to @Coffeeshroom, for latest events in ZA. I left there in 2004 and suspect a lot has changed. Koffiesampioen, waars jy boet? (Of isit koffiesam of koffiepieon?)

Is jy in die Zoeloe gebied in SA of die Xhosa gebiet of die Tswana gebied? Wat is Coffesshroom in Zoeloe/Xhosa/Tswana??

I saw a user here that mentioned they had tried South African 'Ludes. I'm interested in hearing about Methaqualone produced there because I've heard it isn't the cleanest synth. I've also heard that people there smoke them instead of taking them orally.
When Etaqualone was available to me and after a oral attempt.

Smoked on a bed of weed it was really good. The effects, but it was also very smokable. Don't know many other sustance's myself that where pleasant to smoke.

Bumped to @Coffeeshroom, for latest events in ZA. I left there in 2004 and suspect a lot has changed. Koffiesampioen, waars jy boet? (Of isit koffiesam of koffiepieon?)

Is jy in die Zoeloe gebied in SA of die Xhosa gebiet of die Tswana gebied? Wat is Coffesshroom in Zoeloe/Xhosa/Tswana??
Hier is ek boet..

okay so im in more of a mixed nieghbourhood but i stay in gauteng which is the central hub of of south africa and because of that its more a mix of all languages or tribes of S.A. But Zulu is most spoken between black people here and then it also helps knowing or having a slight understanding of "fanaqulo". with that you can at least understand about 40% of all 11 official languages of S.A.

oh also Coffeshroom is a nickname and doesnt really have a direct translation but roughly in zulu its "ikhifi, amakhowe" which translates too coffee mushroom but not directly Coffeeshroom..

As for mandrax, its still available but it is all old stock from my research or digging. As S.A. stopped producing it but stock pilled a lot and that is what is still available if you know where to look.

As for consumption we always smoked it and like @schizopath mentioned it will knock your feet out under you. When smoked, its an instant sedation and a drooling trip from there. You literally cant smoke it standing up as you will fall over in a comatose state for a few seconds and then after you are "zonked" completely and the amnesia is also profound. I have watch wolf on wall street and can see why people want to try it but smoking it is nowhere near as sedating as oral use (which i have never done) so i can't comment on oral take and its results.

I've also thought about trying some of the RCs that are supposed to be similar

Oooooh what are they? I've always wanted to try Qualudes
I had some etaqualone once, a close analog of methaqualone. Took it orally and smoked. Woke up 5 days later on a ventilator. Nearly died

Oh shit, I'll stay away then, I don't RCs, unless I took some in so called "K" I've never knowingly bought RCs, well mxe once and Mephedrone a fair few times back before THE UK blanket ban

You've made me want to watch this documentary again its interesting

Can anyone with first hand experience give a basic over view of the culture around Methaqualone in South Africa? How do these compare to benzos? Why do users smoke them instead of consuming them orally? Does it come as tablets or lose powder? How much is a typical dose? Is it true they make women really horny?

Everything you want to know, all your questions above about mandrax etc is in that vice video I just posted, and more about a government conspiracy and yes it says in the video it makes people really horney

delete post

Eh? Who's post? Just press delete lol, I'm confused why you wrote delete post instead of deleting it? Lol or do you mean I need to delete my post about government conspiracy?

This vice programme is triggering me look how fucked they're getting it looks like a lovely high

Eh? Who's post? Just press delete lol, I'm confused why you wrote delete post instead of deleting it? Lol or do you mean I need to delete my post about government conspiracy?

This vice programme is triggering me look how fucked they're getting it looks like a lovely high
lol no, i was wrong and posted wrong. you n the good, its me that run into a wall again..

You can just delete a post, at bottom next to "report" is dots and a triangle click the triangle to edit or delete post

I didn't know what hamiltion pharmacopia is, does he do loads of documentrys then, whys he banned?

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking