• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc South African Methaqualone

Definitely check it out, he himself can be cringey at times but the topics he dives into are worth the watch.

I love the episodes on illicit chemists.

And TripSitter... What? How? That sounds so wrong for some reason. What else is banned there?

-GC

Definitely check it out, he himself can be cringey at times but the topics he dives into are worth the watch.

And TripSitter... What? How? That sounds so wrong for some reason. What else is banned there?

-GC
its just the licensing issues of vice so alot of countries cant acutally watch hamiltons stuff outside of the UK or USA

Definitely check it out, he himself can be cringey at times but the topics he dives into are worth the watch

Thanks you reminded me that I'd saved the link to watch all these programs today

Ooooh this first ones about a a trippy opioid peptid that is 100x stronger than morphine found in a frog lol

Not sure I've noticed that in the play list, got a link?

Unfortunately not but I know one of the episodes was on the illicit chemist Casey Hardison. The dude is my hero, he’s like the Wild West outlaws of lsd chemists.

Most LSD chemists are from like Berkeley or some shit, he grew up in the mountains of Idaho and like me he had an eye opening experience one day which changed his whole outlook on life.

We should all praise the men and women who put their asses on the line to bring us these substances.

-GC

They've tied the frog up by each leg onto sticks, strung it up this is so cruel

Selfish pricks just to get high they hurt a poor frog, what is up with humanity fucksake see humans do not have the right to do this shit!

Now they are stabbling an alive pig and sucking blood out gouging its neck and viens its screaming in agony, if I see one more animal abused or killed I'm not watching this anymore

That's it they're killing a puffa fish with a spear I'M Done watching him, these men are evil druggies wanting to get high by abusing innocent creatures AARRRRGGGH karma is a bitch, hope they have evil nasty trips the nasty bastards, and yes I'm vegetarian so I can argue this case!

Last edited:
Oooooh what are they? I've always wanted to try Qualudes

Oh shit, I'll stay away then, I don't RCs, unless I took some in so called "K" I've never knowingly bought RCs, well mxe once and Mephedrone a fair few times back before THE UK blanket ban

You've made me want to watch this documentary again its interesting

There are a lot of shops where you can buy what you want. Just look around :)

JJ

I have SL-164 at home but because of the bad trip reports i never touched it until now.

I have SL-164 at home but because of the bad trip reports i never touched it until now.

Whars that? I can't find luuds anywhere I'm In the UK remember, they impossible to find, go read all about luuds lol, South Africa yeah but I'm not going there for luuds well, mandrax

Whars that? I can't find luuds anywhere I'm In the UK remember, they impossible to find, go read all about luuds lol, South Africa yeah but I'm not going there for luuds well, mandrax

They say it to be close to Methaqualone.

JJ

but i saw just a few other analogues, people are working on it as it seems ;)

JJ

It's not legal in the UK, blanket ban on all psycoactive substances that are RCs which used to be known as legal highs

What really annoyes me is that the Pagoclone is still not an homogenous solution. Anyone expirienced whether thats OK or not? It is always foggy, ALWAYS. 1000 shakings, 1000 hot-wather-baths.... foggy solution. I did it with PG, perhaps Vodka or Ethanol had made it. Or its just normal how it looks?? Any experiences?

JJ

A friend of mine used to smoke it in a big yay he told me, they all did it like that as it seems.

JJ

user falling off said object, and drooling all over the place pretty much comatose. Just didn’t look like too much fun to me!

It did to me, looks fun for a downer girl, did you watch the documentary I posted?

Not even if i make your stay enjoyable and unforgettable?

Thanks for posting about it though. Watched it and had a few good laughs along the way. Some of the YouTube comments also hilarious. It is still made here i.e. you hear about seizures of the stuff every so often but not so much really.

You live in South Africa too?

bearing in mind some people today believe that big pharma and Benzos. are a conspiracy as but one example

What the actual fuck lol how is a benzo a conspiracy Iove conspiracy theory's and I love benzos lol

For the record and for the sake of clarity: the dude’s name is Wouter Basson. Brilliant chemist no matter his possible shortcomings. Sure wish I had his knowledge i.e. for sure I’d be pulling a Breaking Bad stunt given current circumstances! Lol!

He's the one making the ludes is he?