• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sorry for length of post. Questions regarding high risk substance cocktail

Oramics

Greenlighter
Hi there

I apologise in advance if this breaches any of the guidelines, specifically regarding "getting as high as possible/glorification", I want to make clear I'm not asking that at all. I was going to ask where to put this Q because it's quite long, but I saw that a Mod will move it if it's not for here, so thought I might as well. Sorry for taking up the space anyway.

Background

(User: Male early 30?s 185cm, 76kg, eat average, exercise average, otherwise fit and healthy)

has been taking prescribed Co-codamol 30/500mg/Codeine phosphate 30mg for around three years due to recurrent slipped discs and almost permanent back pain. My dosage was never more than two of these at a time, at most three times a day to start but as my tolerance increased I switched to codeine phosphate and dihydrocodeine, taking up to 120mg first thing and by the end of the day a total of between 200 but never more than 250mg.

In addition user began taking diazepam 10mg daily, self prescribed for anxiety after refused as treatment by a Dr.

A tolerance increase resulted in a 25mg morning dose but never over 65mg in a 24hr period.

Usage of opioid (co-codamol, then codeine phosphate/dihydrocodeine) Benzo usage was infrequent, but works out around 4 days a week for the last six months.

Recently Diazepam has been substituted or using interchangeably with 2mg Xanax bars if needed

My questions relate to an infrequent habit, recently practiced, involving use of a sequence of stimulants followed by a combination of benzos and opioids. This usage is always done as an aid to focus and inspire a long-term creative project and it has yielded positive results.

Put simply, amphetamine based derived stimulants are taken at irregular intervals over, on average, an 8-10hr period.

Towards the end of this period or immediately after it, a combination of relaxants and opiods are taken in.

The Stimulants firstly, are ideally formed of 60mg-70mg prescription stimulants (Adderall or Ritalin, ideally, however amphetamine sulphate powder is used when the former are unavailable, precisely weighed and ingested). Over the time allocated irregular repeat dosages of amphetamine sulphate, insulffated on average in 3cmx3cm, bumps. The purity varies by batch, but is typically no lower than 60 and rarely over 70%. On average, between 1/2 and 2/3rds of a gram of AS is used over the time period.

In addition, occasionally one ecstasy pill is also ingested, one half at at time, 1 hr apart. Pills are medium-high MDMA concentration (200-220mg).

The ongoing topping up of AS is ended when no longer judged to help working or reducing quality of work. Length of time from first to last dose is 8-10hrs.

Shortly before the end of this period, or at latest Immediately after it, a combination of diazepam or xanax, ambien and opioids are taken at intervals to decelerate, reshape sensation and avoid crash.

These opioids consist of: Tramadol (50mg caps); Morphine Sulphate and Oxycodone prolonged release caps and pills, taken in dosages of 60mg, then 35mg

Benzos are taken with initial Opiod dose, usually 20-25mg Diazepam or equivalent Xanax. This is then repeated 30 minutes later with the addition of 10-15mg Ambien

No alcohol is consumed at all and hydration is maintained, along with eating if possible. User is M. early 30?s 12st/(76kg); 185cm (6ft 2)

User is fully aware of potential for serious-fatal consequences of cocktails. Hence questions are not intended to gain ?best high? advice but harm reduction by utilising an optimal combination counteract of stimulants.

User is also aware that to ?knockout? through snorting of opiods is possible but is the method most likely to lead to accidental death.

Questions then, are related to how best transition from sudden cessation of stimulant use can be made, using described combinations, and over a longer time period in the safest way, whether this is substance, dosage, spacing, or method of ingestion. No question is seeking a response offering advice on obtaining maximum high.

• Does pre-existing opioid tolerance mean dosage of Morphine Sulphate or Oxycodone could safely be higher (up to 100mg, over two doses for example), given dosages listed above result in minimal effect
  • Is oral ingestion still the safest delivery method for these opioids?

3. Does mixing morphine sulphate and oxycodone present significantly greater harm potential than use of one or the other could be removed or is the interaction irrelevant?

4. Is there any optimal combination with these substances (or, also acceessible, are temazepam and phenobarbital) which reduces harm.

• Would a longer period between stopping amphetamine use and commencing relaxant ingestion use be either significantly safer?

I understand this is exceedingly high risk hence the questions.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to Bluelight :)
I'll move your thread over to Other Drugs

I've just skimmed through your thread so I can't answer your question right now, but what I've seen is that you seem to mix stimulants (inlcuding sometimes mdma) with tramadol, did I get that right? If so that's an increadibly dangerous combo as it can lead to seizures (the benzos will help with that) and could potentially lead to serotonin toxicity.

BDD -> OD