• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs "soothing bath salts" iv?

After all, those "bath salts" are nothing else but a synthetic drug made in a lab. In my opinion much safer than crap you can pick up off the streets... You will never know what the small-time dealers do to make their bags look bigger, and what they might use for a cut.

The labs making those "bath salts" are operating legally.
You are aware that bath salts are indeed heavily cut as well? I mean you are talking about them having different flavours and consistencies dude. I suppose that is because they are all different RCs eh? :|

As for operating legally they have no quality standards as they aren't making a product for human consumption. Companies making shampoo are operating legally as well and if you shoot that it won't be pretty.

Would I recommend IV-ing "bath salts": Yes.

Just be careful how much you put into your shot and you should be just fine.
How would you feel if someone took your advice and died? You think it is safe merely because you aren't dead a few hours after injecting for the first time eh? Can you do it daily without any issue in the long term? If not does that mean it is still safe?

I sincerely hope this wasn't a serious post and if it was then please read through this thread and reconsider what you are doing. I mean you even said IVing barely gave you a rush compared to snorting. Why not go back to that?

I just read in an article "The bath salts sold under the names Cloud 9, White Dove, Widow Maker and others, contain ingredients that induce hallucinogenic states if it is snorted, smoked or injected.[/COLOR] Parish authorities believe that at ;east three suicides were the result of people getting high on the bath salts" so that would mean it has been done, but does anyone know how much to do since i've read alot about it being dangerous if to much is snorted and don't even know how they judge too much snorted let alone IV...Please anyone i could reallly use some advice.

Since you mentioned the word Parish I assume you are from Louisiana and so am I, NOLA, sobered up at Bridgehouse in 86, don't do it man, this stuff is poison! Like the song says "Every Rose Has Its Thorn," you'd do better sticking a cotton mouth snake up your ass! Find something else to fool with, this stuff won't kill you, it'll just make you retarded for the rest of your life, good luck.

Has anyone ever tried to IV the "bath salts" I've never tried them before and just got a brand called "cloud 9" if that makes a difference...but i'm assuming all the "bath salts" have the same basic ingredients. So i'm wondering if anyone has tried to inject these or if it's harmful? If you've heard anything about IV'ing these please let me know if and how to do this safely or if it can NOT be done. Thank you.

OMFG i hope i'm not too late.....NEVER IV a fucking bath salt..when did people start abandoning reason for madness?...

btw snorting them is fine and very encouraged.=D

Oh babybabybabybaby those soothing bath salts.... (puts a hit of MDPV on foil)... shhhhhh.... oh, that was so soothing and relaxing. Shhhhhhhh... ahhh. I feel like I have had a good night's sleep, I'm so relaxed now. Shhhhhhhhhhh... ahhh, now I feel like I am in a deep state of hibernation. Think I will take another hit of MDPV, and sleep away the rest of the century... =D..

Does anyone know how bad for you IV'ing bath salts truly is? My friend and I usually bing for 48-72 hours at a time injecting the brand Cloud 9. I've also had pure MDPV. I've noticed Cloud 9 is dangerously unadulterated. Compared to other brands if you were to do the same amount it would be far too much. We usually go through a 300mg bag of Cloud 9 in a 24 hour stretch. We're on day 4 of a binge. I do manage to sleep, though i haven't slept in 48 hours. I keep hydrated and eat food. We don't go crazy enough that we are delusional nutcases. But anyway, I've noticed tolerance has sky rocketed and we're trying to figure out if various negative side effects are from lack of sleep or the bath salt. Have any labs or agency's tested these various bath salts to see what these companies use as adulterants? These companies know what that people who buy their product either sniff it or eat it, I would imagine they aren't putting something completely harmful in there.

Does anyone know how bad for you IV'ing bath salts truly is? My friend and I usually bing for 48-72 hours at a time injecting the brand Cloud 9. I've also had pure MDPV. I've noticed Cloud 9 is dangerously unadulterated. Compared to other brands if you were to do the same amount it would be far too much. We usually go through a 300mg bag of Cloud 9 in a 24 hour stretch. We're on day 4 of a binge. I do manage to sleep, though i haven't slept in 48 hours. I keep hydrated and eat food. We don't go crazy enough that we are delusional nutcases. But anyway, I've noticed tolerance has sky rocketed and we're trying to figure out if various negative side effects are from lack of sleep or the bath salt. Have any labs or agency's tested these various bath salts to see what these companies use as adulterants? These companies know what that people who buy their product either sniff it or eat it, I would imagine they aren't putting something completely harmful in there.

And to think you tried telling me you dont binge on it! lol

Errr.... how do you go through 500mg in a day! I couldn't imagine how I'd feel... When I use, I use tiny amounts throughout the day and if I use it for a week straight, I'd be lucky to use half of that 500mg. I mean, I've only gotten a few times and went through maybe 2 grams in a year... but I'd probably be so delusional and in severe panic if I used 500mg in a day.

I understand the argument from both sides about using street cut goods vs. labs making 'bath salts'... Since you really never know the standards of the labs making the 'bath salts' or what your street goods will be cut with.... I'd say neither are really safe, eh? No need to feel like an elitist because you're using the real street goods or to feel safe because you're using a legal product.

Please don't IV this stuff. I wouldn't even recommend ingesting it at all. There's been some pretty terrible horror stories associated with MDPV. All it takes is one binge to cause yourself a shit storm you couldn't have imagined. I'm generally not one to lecture on using drugs, but seriously don't bother with this stuff. Go buy some coke or something else more worth your time.

I totally agree.
I never thought I hear the words come out of my mouth -

But I hope they find a way to ban/illegalize those Research Chemicals faster, they are pure chemical crap that no one should touch.
Still kids today get hooked on MDPV, Mephedrone and all those chemicals.. its sad.

I think drugs like MDPV and 4-mmc don't really need to be banned. In the end, they are not killing a whole shit-ton of people, like tobacco is.

If tobacco is to remain legal, then why shouldn't every research chemical that's ever been sold in mass?

Well simply for a fact that tobacco gives governments a hefty amount of taxes during all the phases it is going from tobacco fields to users mouth. Biggest taxes pays the end user often depending the place you are living. Same applies to alcohol.

Also tobacco does not give you a high. As for alcohol it is still legal while giving you a high is simply for a fact that people in charge use it in very moderate amounts or if at all, they cannot accept the fact that it makes other people high and even addicted as they would make themselves on the same level as those who do get high and if you know a little bit about psychology ones mind wont simply do that.

Regarding to a alcohol in here where it is normal for people to drink alcohol equaling nearly a one litre once or twice a week they simply cannot ban the alcohol as it would just lead in people doing their own or smuggling it. And the banning has already been tried in the early last century. Instead they tax the alcohol so much all the things it causes to society can be paid with that money (or use it for the something else actually).

I guess that in some amount of time all the drugs will be legalized and taxed upon the harm level. But that needs some education and change of the generation of politics and also younger people attending to politics in general and also the fact that drug addicts should take part in voting.

I noticed a press release from police which says that new drug has been introduced to the streets and that it is very dangerous and have already caused 3 young people to die because an overdose. The drug they were so concerned were synthetic cannabinoids.

So generally a big lol for them giving shit like that in public. They are generally years late with that and wonder when those bath salts come into notice of police. Maybe around 2020 or something like that. But that statement of 3 young person dying because of overdose of synthetic cannabinoids got me thinking maybe they are just simply lying or twisting the truth. So I checked up on the overdose database we have here and with a little searching I find these three cases they were referring and indeed those persons had used synthetic cannabinoids before dying but all of them had consumed that much alcohol that it was determined by Dr to be a key factor of leading in to death by insuffocation because they had vomited while passed out and breathed their own vomit.

So I checked out the name in the press release and figured out where he does work, called on the that station and asked them to put me through that person. He answered the phone and I asked him about the press release and admitted that he has no medical background or that he have not contacted anyone with that knowledge when doing that particular press release and have just figured out that because they have done something relating to drugs before dying it must have caused it because drugs do cause overdoses for the most of the users :)

Wow, that's insane how these people don't even care about the real medical cause of death they'll just report it was due to the drugs even if they aren't sure of it. :\

I IV'ed methylone once, never again.

I never had a bad comedown from oral/nasal methylone, but IV good god... such a nasty, depressing, anxious, sleep-deprived, out-of-whack comedown. It's also rather addictive.

As for bath salts, really just go get the pure stuff from an online vendor if you're determined to inject.

Well, no guess here. Currently experiencing Bath salts bang-style. 200 of metoprolol down , 60 of methadone, very rough , trying not to hyperventilate

Wish I had clonidine for alpha blockade, central activity...any thoughts

Would really appreciate an educated opinion, comment...

mod note: please don't bump your thread every two minutes. If you wish to add something shortly after posting use the edit function.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what you are asking? I think a betablocker will increase vasoconstriction, but I don't know if what you are on causes any? Well I guess you don't know what you are on either eh... Ummm 60mg of methadone means I guess you have a pretty solid tolerance eh? I don't know if it will help much and I'd be worried that it would mask more serious symptoms and the stims might cause you to not know how much you are taking resulting in possible overdose or at least lowered oxygen levels.

Appreciate you. Really just going for Meg chronotropic effect. Agree unopposed alpha, but hoping for beta-1 blockade / BP control / seizure prevention. Any advice on ventilatory maneuvers?

Bump?

Usually don't bang unknowns, bad day, bad judgment - need to know half life if this is mephodrone

Last edited:
Drinking 10 bluemoons and then railing the smallest eyeballed amount ever and then redosing a little bigger a few hours later... ended up pulling my leg again I have been in pain for a fucking month. Been to many chiropractors and have a dr appointment but just got treatment today. I think I will recover but that shit fucked me up. Comedown also blue and felt like the worst coke comedown I had although my first who only railed one bump was able to sleep and felt fine. But he had noticeable side effects too. I also had trouble taking full breaths for about 3 hours and felt like my heart was gonna stop. Meanwhile so amped up I had to constantly move around for a while.

Sorry mu-lover my knowledge of emergency medicine is limited to the George Clooney era of ER and life guarding. I don't use stims but injected I'd guess people say the high lasts 1hr for mephedrone and maybe 2h for mdpv.

Any thoughts on if is mephodrone bs mpdv. Any knowledge of pharmacology (alpha vs beta selectivity - thanks much bro

Any thoughts on if is mephodrone bs mpdv.
Not really and it could be other stuff as well.

Any knowledge of pharmacology (alpha vs beta selectivity - thanks much bro
Afraid not. I don't even know if there have been any studies on MDPV. Though I might have heard it was an NDRI before...I get all the RC stims and entactogens mixed up.

edit: I would say take a benzo and try and relax...though maybe not that good an idea after all that methadone.

Not really and it could be other stuff

edit: I would say take a benzo and try and relax...though maybe not that good an idea after all that methadone.

Thanks for the advice. Wish i had some Ativan/ but relaxation and beta blockade is all I got. If I get attention, I lose my license- case closed. Will try to read through it, for what it's worth, pretty intense somatic euphoria. Should've ran it sanz IN. Any question u always wanted
To ask a doctor but didn't?