• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc SOOOOoo....

Ladyice215

Greenlighter
What are some other drug talk forum out there? I've been on drugs-forum.com for a number of years but now their getting sucky :X A friend introduced me to this one.

What other site do u use?

IDK if they have a forum or not, but I've found a few useful articles on Erowid, when researching diff things on google. Never explored the site, just individual articles, so don't know what they're all about or anything. Could be a DEA website for all I know, but they pop up all the time on google...
I think it's just erowid.org or .net, but google it and it'll pop up...

Wonder if that's a no-no at bl, send peeps to the other guys' site.... Sorry if so, didn't know/..

erowid is not a DEA sit. It is a wonderful tool for anybody trying to figure out what certain drugs do through experience reports. They also have an encyclopedia type function where it gives you everything known about that drug from street names to pop culture. It is one of the best websites to help people learn about drugs out there. I wish more people would do research on erowid before just asking some of the sometimes silly questions they ask here. And BL is a different type of site completely. We are harm reduction, basically if you are going to use we try to create an environment where members can help other members use as safely as possible. All information should be taken with a grain of salt because everybody reacts differently to different things. And there are no rules here about recommending other sites, in fact for the sake of HR I pray people use every available resource possible. Drugs are not a game, they can take your life and do it quickly. So if you find info somewhere else use it. But BL is a wonderful site full of very knowledgeable people.

The only thing we do not allow here is posting URLs for vendors. If you want to use online vendors that is fine and there are some great ones out there do the research but please refrain from posting them on here.

erowid is not a DEA sit. It is a wonderful tool for anybody trying to figure out what certain drugs do through experience reports.

Apparently, sarcasm doesn't really land when you're typing on the computer. Sorry, was joking.... I swear... *Awkward

oh I gotcha, I see people write a lot of strange things as a mod here. So I just try to keep things as straightforward as possible. Which means I miss sarcasm a lot lol.

Huge problem of mine. I'm a sarcastic person face-to-face, and just never seem able to tone it down when interacting online. A day in my life, lol...