Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Sons of Anarchy

I've wondered for a long time what samcro stood for; "Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club" but the "ro" I don't know.

I've wondered for a long time what samcro stood for; "Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club" but the "ro" I don't know.
I think it has something to do with them being the original chapter of the SOA club. Like OG's in gangs, I know they talk about it a lot more in the beginning. Like maybe something like, Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Originals?

I've been watching since the beginning, great show. It's a show that I think just keeps getting better which is rare because usually they start off great then goes downhill the longer it stays on (Nip/Tuck).

I keep losing hope in this show. I enjoyed it the first two seasons but from there went downhill. Just finished watching this seasons premier and the creepy little cutter kid who shoots up the school was just way over the top. He was Jaxs best friends kid correct? I know all my old girlfriends are happy tohave seen Jaxs ass pumping away at the end. I thought for sure Tig was gonna rape that dead dude in the tub of piss but some asshole from FX put a stop to that, I like to see Tig get his way. Loved it when whats her name beat that black chicks ass over the blanket at the end. Loved it that the EX US Marshall is a junkie, no doubt that should be his demise. Poor Kurt Sutter (Otto) gettin raped every morning, hes like the little cutter kid only cutter dealt with things he saw fit at an early age. I think that about wraps it up for me. ;)

Last edited:
I noticed too he didnt draw back, drives me nuts when Hollywood uses those huge horse rigs

I just watched it again and at first I thought that was Opies kid who shot the place up but I guess it was Dave Navarros womans kid, anyone else know for sure?

Geeze after a second watch its even cheesier than the first, but Im invested and cant stop now.

I never got into SoA until maybe 6 months ago and then consumed all of it, in the space of about 2 weeks.

Watched the latest episode 2 nights ago... The kid was def Dave Navarro's kid... after my mate watched it again, he has advised how it all ties in

at the catch up at the start of the show, SAMCRO sells some guns to Nero and his crew... the gun on the top of the bag is the gun that the kid uses...

I remember when I was all absorbed by it earlier in the year and reading up on it and reading that Kurt Sutter was Otto... really has me fucked why he puts himself into such full on fucked up scenes... that thing when he cuts his tounge out is nearly as bad as the American History X kerb kicking.

Ill bet that US Marshall is gonna get a hot pack via SAMCRO.

Glad Boardwalk Empire finally started backup. Great season premier.Love the new ATF guy who plays a rube but is seriously cunning.

that thing when he cuts his tounge out is nearly as bad as the American History X kerb kicking.

Heh, yeah not quite as bad in my books. The part where he also stabs the nurse or whatever she was with the cross was pretty intense too. Another one that comes to mind is in Breaking Bad where Gus slits the right hand man in the labs throat with a box cutter/stanley knife, the guy who is watching over walt and jessie, that had me turn the other way a bit and go arghh. There was also something that made me go like that in Game of Thrones as well, but I've forgotten it right now (I think it was GoT's).

There was also something that made me go like that in Game of Thrones as well, but I've forgotten it right now (I think it was GoT's).

So many, the Red Wedding possibly? That may have been my biggest head turner. There was another big one early on, Eddard Starks beheading maybe? We probably wont get another show like GoT or BB until after GoTs is over. Im looking forward to Southlands next season and of course Walking Dead. OMG I am a full on TV nerd. If I didnt spend all my money on dope Id probably be spending it on going to ComicCon or whatever it is.

Heh, yeah not quite as bad in my books. The part where he also stabs the nurse or whatever she was with the cross was pretty intense too. Another one that comes to mind is in Breaking Bad where Gus slits the right hand man in the labs throat with a box cutter/stanley knife, the guy who is watching over walt and jessie, that had me turn the other way a bit and go arghh. There was also something that made me go like that in Game of Thrones as well, but I've forgotten it right now (I think it was GoT's).

Mine would be from Pulp Fiction when Travolta slams the needle in her chest.

I agree, That was a great episode. I was fucking pissed when they killed Phil off as I really had high hopes for him. The big fat biker dude just had a great tone to it. You have to love a guy like that but he seemed soout of place, always looking for a home. RIP Phil

;
Best SOA I think I've seen yet.

You got that right. I wanted that Marshal gone he was so bad news. I wasn't sure what Jacks meant in the end when he said he gave Belfast the heads up. Are they people not friends with the Irish kings? Some of his father, John's friends.