songs you feel in your bones

Shoot I guess it makes my bones feel funky in a delightful way why not

Lol 3:33

Was offered ice from a guy I traded some freshly harvested mush to to hit his blunt he pulled out a bulb and I asked what's dat he said ice want to hit it glad I said no because he then put his hand in his pants and started touching himself said this shit makes you so horny I was like I know I gotta go now bro and bounced outta that public drug den wary of going back alone at night omfg no dude I can't go for that lol said I had to sleep it was late I was tripping too hope that mush washed some of his meth brain carnage away but ice no dude just can't go for that!

Man, the end is something else :reggae:👑 :reggae:

I don't wanna feel the same thang, same thang
I don't ever wanna maintain, maintain
I'm just hopin' that you're okay, okay
Pray you never get lonely, lonely

Affirmative may be justified
Take from one, give to another
The goal is to be unified
Take my hand, be my brother
The payment silenced the masses
Sanctified by oppression
Unity took a back seat
Sliding further into regression
One, oh one
The only way is one
One, oh one
The only way is one
I feel angry, I feel helpless
Want to change the world, yeah
I feel violent, I feel alone
Don't try and change my mind, no
Society blind by color
Why hold down one to raise another?
Discrimination now on both sides
Seeds of hate blossom further
The world is heading for mutiny
When all we want is unity
We may rise and fall
But in the end we meet our fate together
One, oh one
The only way is one
One, oh one
The only way is one
Don't try and change my mind

Working Class Hero- by John Lennon.

"As soon as your born they make you feel small, By giving you no time instead of it all, Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all, A working class hero is something to be, A working class hero is something to be. They hurt you at home and they hit you at school, They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool, Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules, A working class hero is something to be, A working class hero is something to be. When they've tortured and scared you for twenty odd years, Then they expect you to pick a career...."

Both my brother also my left hand . 90s what a time to be young the music i still listen to every day going to see my favorite bands not one person watching it through a lens just enjoying the music getting fucked off my nut and the drugs were still fun then not a lifetime struggle they would become. Met my wife before going to see pearl jam we were 15 still go see pearl jam but cant bring myself to watch AIC no disrespect to duvall but cant bring myself to watch them without layne being there
Totally with you yube, the heart & core -dynamic was with the original composition imho; am a bit of an AIC puritan, mehself, also. 😉.

❤️

Last edited:
Totally with you yube, the heart & core -dynamic was with the original composition imho; am a bit of an AIC puritan, mehself, also. 😉.

❤️

Beautiful and heartbreaking think how most of us AIC fans must feel watching this unplugged because apart from a few more shows this is one of the last shows and let us not forget mike starr who also died from an od so many of the musicians of that era gone.

Working Class Hero- by John Lennon.

"As soon as your born they make you feel small, By giving you no time instead of it all, Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all, A working class hero is something to be, A working class hero is something to be. They hurt you at home and they hit you at school, They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool, Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules, A working class hero is something to be, A working class hero is something to be. When they've tortured and scared you for twenty odd years, Then they expect you to pick a career...."

Working-class heroes are still kept in the same disregard but it's getting even worse first take away the uniopns then stop paying living wages then start employing from agencies so they stay disposable then sell them Brexit in the form of wanting our country back. But these working-class heroes still form the backbone are still the backbone of the people sent to die in wars

Not a song but an anthem dedicated to my Dad you had many faults but you gave us boys the love of the mighty reds took us to anfield when at that time Indian parents would not have . One of the few times we would get together as father and sons just sharing a common love of the greatest club in the world . How you would have loved us last week 5 0 against the scum

Beautiful and heartbreaking think how most of us AIC fans must feel watching this unplugged because apart from a few more shows this is one of the last shows and let us not forget mike starr who also died from an od so many of the musicians of that era gone.
Jerry is still kickin' - the one by his brother's side. 😉
Despite Layne's death, he left a legacy for us; if not alive, how could you appreciate/process that. I know personally, in my worst, it gave me company; in suicidal ideation made me feel less isolated in that pain. 😑
For that am greatful to still be alive, to at least, share the virtues he extolled, through his music - a strong, human, viral message.❤️💪

My buddy's favourite. Ironic on their part but nevertheless, to they & I listened to AIC & brings back good memories of them .😑🤟

Jerry is still kickin' - the one by his brother's side. 😉
Despite Layne's death, he left a legacy for us; if not alive, how could you appreciate/process that. I know personally, in my worst, it gave me company; in suicidal ideation made me feel less isolated in that pain. 😑
For that am greatful to still be alive, to at least, share the virtues he extolled, through his music - a strong, human, viral message.❤️💪

My buddy's favourite. Ironic on their part but nevertheless, to they & I listened to AIC & brings back good memories of them .😑🤟

Jerry is such a good guy people say why did he not do more to save layne but how many people snap us out of it as many of our loved ones tried with us no one but ourselves can get out no one else can . Yea they come to shoot the rooster as you must know that is jerrys dad a vietnam vet in the official video