songs you feel in your bones

^ you should listen now 💗 ( currently ) location !!

Yeah edit: it's timeless lolol

Tomb of the Mutilated has some great zingers

I don't really like their style, I prefer Death, or some Göteborg bands,
but their lyrics are just hilarious
I feel the same. There's some metal bands I find entertaining, and others I actually appreciate their music.
Anal Cunt is another band that just makes me laugh.
I'm guessing you're a fan of At The Gates? They are probably my all-time favorite death metal band. I had
the pleasure of seeing them live once, they were middle aged, different (happier) stage presence, still a great show.
I have a lot of respect for Chuck Schuldinger...he made a huge impact on the world

I feel the same. There's some metal bands I find entertaining, and others I actually appreciate their music.
Anal Cunt is another band that just makes me laugh.
I'm guessing you're a fan of At The Gates? They are probably my all-time favorite death metal band. I had
the pleasure of seeing them live once, they were middle aged, different (happier) stage presence, still a great show.
I have a lot of respect for Chuck Schuldinger...he made a huge impact on the world
How could I not love them? I'm very jealous of you for seeing them <3 I'd just wish more people would see Death Metal as more than "noise", especially the Götheburg sound is just so beautiful. This is very unmanly, but songs like Cold or Serpent Sun just make me cry, or some good In Flames songs from when they were great, like Moonshield, Zombie Inc. or December Flower. Just melting my mind into a state of pure bliss

Good ol' Chuck. The one and only God of Tech Death.

I love all of that ^^^ I do feel it in my soul. But mostly the songs that make me close my eyes and melt away are like this. I could listen to this on repeat for the rest of my life I think.

I love all of that ^^^ I do feel it in my soul. But mostly the songs that make me close my eyes and melt away are like this. I could listen to this on repeat for the rest of my life I think.

I love this type of music on shrooms you go on a journey i feel it got some pregabs in me and some poppy pod will listen again it just ended good fucking tune

How could I not love them? I'm very jealous of you for seeing them <3 I'd just wish more people would see Death Metal as more than "noise", especially the Götheburg sound is just so beautiful. This is very unmanly, but songs like Cold or Serpent Sun just make me cry, or some good In Flames songs from when they were great, like Moonshield, Zombie Inc. or December Flower. Just melting my mind into a state of pure bliss

Good ol' Chuck. The one and only God of Tech Death.
I only ever cry when listening to music, if I'm honest. I do tend to cry to really heavy albums like sludge or heavy post-metal...nothing unmanly about crying to At The Gates...SOTS will forever be in my top ten favorite albums!! How is it so beautiful, so well-constructed, and also filled with rage. Really, to me, there's nothing else like it. I do like In Flames but I'm not as familiar with them. Speaking of the Swedes, did you ever listen to Dark Tranquility? What about Carnage?

Metal isn't for most people. Most people hear Death Metal and other "extreme" as "noise" or "garbage" or "that's-not-music". I think it's that, harsh vocals turn a lot of people off. A lot of people prefer happy music, maybe a sad song sometimes. But angry, aggressive, heavy music is a cult thing. I think it always will be. And metal musicians are the most underappreciated musicians in the world. They have the most technical proficiency, complex song structures, etc. and they are seen as second-class citizens to classical musicians. But I get the feeling most metal musicians don't give a fuck about mainstream recognition. They have their die-hard fans and that's enough.

Speaking of melodic death metal...ever heard a band called Fleshgod Apocalypse? They're an Italian band that combines opera with like symphonic death metal, and their songs are all about organized crime. They're definitely weird. They're also incredibly talented. When it comes to death metal I must admit my obsession with Nile drummer George Kollias. I find some death metal drummers to be pretty boring/all about speed/big flashy set ups/etc. but George Kollias really makes use of all his equipment and I think he's really creative and also seems like a genuinely nice dude. I'm also obsessed with Deicide, seen them 4 times. I'm mostly just amused by Glen Benton. They're talented musicians but most of their shit sounds the same. Don't really listen to them anymore but they'll always have a special place in my heart. <3

I'm gonna get out of here before I write a goddamn novel...(tl;dr)

I only ever cry when listening to music, if I'm honest. I do tend to cry to really heavy albums like sludge or heavy post-metal...nothing unmanly about crying to At The Gates...SOTS will forever be in my top ten favorite albums!! How is it so beautiful, so well-constructed, and also filled with rage. Really, to me, there's nothing else like it. I do like In Flames but I'm not as familiar with them. Speaking of the Swedes, did you ever listen to Dark Tranquility? What about Carnage?

Metal isn't for most people. Most people hear Death Metal and other "extreme" as "noise" or "garbage" or "that's-not-music". I think it's that, harsh vocals turn a lot of people off. A lot of people prefer happy music, maybe a sad song sometimes. But angry, aggressive, heavy music is a cult thing. I think it always will be. And metal musicians are the most underappreciated musicians in the world. They have the most technical proficiency, complex song structures, etc. and they are seen as second-class citizens to classical musicians. But I get the feeling most metal musicians don't give a fuck about mainstream recognition. They have their die-hard fans and that's enough.

Speaking of melodic death metal...ever heard a band called Fleshgod Apocalypse? They're an Italian band that combines opera with like symphonic death metal, and their songs are all about organized crime. They're definitely weird. They're also incredibly talented. When it comes to death metal I must admit my obsession with Nile drummer George Kollias. I find some death metal drummers to be pretty boring/all about speed/big flashy set ups/etc. but George Kollias really makes use of all his equipment and I think he's really creative and also seems like a genuinely nice dude. I'm also obsessed with Deicide, seen them 4 times. I'm mostly just amused by Glen Benton. They're talented musicians but most of their shit sounds the same. Don't really listen to them anymore but they'll always have a special place in my heart. <3

I'm gonna get out of here before I write a goddamn novel...(tl;dr)
SOTS or Red in the Sky, I love both of them. Just such talented musicians, and among the few albums I can listen through without skipping a single song.

In Flames was my introduction to Death Metal, so I'm a bit biased, ofc. But their older stuff is just absolutely brilliant, before they went into Metalcore. Especially the albums The Jester Race and Clayman are worth the listen. Strömblad is my absolute favourite songwriter.

Dark Tranquility is one of those bands I sometimes love to death, and sometimes can't stand, because they sometimes overuse synthesizer sound. But The Gallery is in my top albums too, so, they're up there, hehe. Carnage is cool, but I haven't listened to much, something you can recommend?

Fleshgod Apocalypse sounds interesting, I'm going to give them a listen :)

That scream maynard gives out at the end i listened on repeat while in worse of wd pain it fucking something else plus they covering a song from my favorite band listen at 10 min mark

That scream maynard gives out at the end i listened on repeat while in worse of wd pain it fucking something else plus they covering a song from my favorite band listen at 10 min mark

Ohhh man!!! Tool are probably my all time favourite band. I’ve seen them live and I got to work in the crew for them once. I’ll never forget it. They are unreal live. Maynard is something else. He makes wine ya know, it’s pretty good.

Ohhh man!!! Tool are probably my all time favourite band. I’ve seen them live and I got to work in the crew for them once. I’ll never forget it. They are unreal live. Maynard is something else. He makes wine ya know, it’s pretty good.
I saw them in sacremento in the early 90s they were on rollins tour loved them and seen them quite a few times they near my top of list. Plus danny carey uses a lot of tabla in his drumming and being a sikh who would watch with fascination the tabla players in the temple it just reminds me of it. Saw him on joe rogan podcast and him making wine in arizona good watch he a legend