• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Somewhat urgent sally/MDA question

Shivathedestroyer

Greenlighter
Sorry for skipping the intro but i have a question i need answered pretty quickly. I have been buying MDA from a friend over the past two yeRs and i have some in a bag i was going to take tonight (soon) but im not sure how much it is. Im confident its between 0.1 and 0.3. Trying to figure out if this is enough for me and my wife. I normally take 0.2 or just under 0.2 and she takes 0.1. Can someone tell me what each of these weights would look like. I wanted to add a photo but cant figure out how to. Thank you so much.

Sorry for skipping the intro but i have a question i need answered pretty quickly. I have been buying MDA from a friend over the past two yeRs and i have some in a bag i was going to take tonight (soon) but im not sure how much it is. Im confident its between 0.1 and 0.3. Trying to figure out if this is enough for me and my wife. I normally take 0.2 or just under 0.2 and she takes 0.1. Can someone tell me what each of these weights would look like. I wanted to add a photo but cant figure out how to. Thank you so much.
The reason i dont know the amount is because ive been buying it and then using some and saving it so this is basically leftovers. Originally he had it weighed for me.

It is impossible to tell the weight of something from a photo.
6xvrgh35bvk01.jpg

Even when you know the substance? I know i cant find out exactly the problem is im trying to take about 2mg and give my wife 1mg. Im mostly worried about giving her too much. I suppose 2mg wouldnt be too much for her. Normally i keep better track of shit but things have been nuts lately and this is the only weekend we can do it. I guess ill just split it 2/3 and 1/3 and hope for the best.

Instead of asking what my bag looks like i guess the better question would be "what does 300mg of mda typically look like". I could work off that. At least id have a rough idea.

Get a cheap scale like phenothylo J suggested. It’s an investment - you’ll get a lot of use out of it. and you’ll gain peace of mind!

Even if we could give you a pic of what 200mg of mda looks like it cannot help you.
Eye bslling is dangerous.

Your post even talks about doses of 1mg or 2mg. The inconsistency is concerning.
Please get scales they dont cost much and are responsible