• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Somewhat New user

Info4AStreetThug

Greenlighter
So I’m still newer to the Heroin path, I’ve only been using for about a year and a Half now.
So I’m a snorter only way I perfer, first starting off I was getting some pretty cut to shit stuff but eventually I found a reliable Plug. The plug I go to gives me a great price and quality is in a league of its own where I live.
I know he and his clique Re-Rock their dope, only have had 2 problems first it was super hard but still decent quality, and 2 is my Current issue he gave me some Super fresh Re-rock and I was excited about the color because I know it was cut once if even that. but I’ve never had rerock this fresh it’s a big rock and completely compact but it is a little moist when I break it off it like peels and when I try to cut it down as fine as possible it’s a little squishy , so does anyone have any ways of Dehumidifying or Drying it up more , because as I snort it I’m not getting sick thank god but I’m not feeling a buzz , so any information on how I can quickly dry it up or lose the moisture it would be a big help !

Maybe try smoking instead rocks are good for smoking if it's uk gear