View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Something very weird happened to me during my trip

NeoLid

Bluelighter
Few night ago I took 3 tabs of acid and something very weird happened. I didnt test them but it was from a trusted source, infact Ive done tabs from the same exact sheet. There was no taste and I am 100% sure it was acid as Ive tripped at least 50-100 times and Ive had a few trips on NBOMe and DOx so if it was one these I would be able to tell.

The trip started out very normal within an hour I was tripping hard exactly where I expected the 3 tabs would get me to. The trip progressed normally untill the 5 hour mark, thats when shit hit the fan. I decided to smoke some fentanyl( I know its bad I didnt come here to be judged or told I should stop) as soon as I exhaled the toke, it felt like took 10 tabs not 3. I managed to take 4 mg of xanax but in the time it took to kick in I had the most horrifying/strongest trip Ive ever had.

What could have caused the increase in effects that fast? I smoked that same fentanyl before the trip and it felt like normal fentanyl. My theory would be that maybe one of the byproducts of the synthesis is a maoi inhibitor? Is that even possible? What do you guys think happened?

Firstly you've already stated the obvious..mixing never ends well unless its bud with a few narcs..but heavier drugs especially psychs and hallucinogens...nope.
But I ain't judging..I've been just as bad in the past.

Firstly..what was your trip like? What did you experience which you hadn't before?
Was it more physical? Why was it more horrifying?

I've had trips of many sorts and learnt to ride them out as I know it's the acid..and I'm sure you're the same

So this trip must have really fucked you up?o_O

that shit is probably not fentanyl considering fent can kill in microgram doses.

So in my opinion full agonist opioids don’t mix well with psychedelics, especially LSD..

I remember as a kid one night being all excited it was a concert I had been waiting for, I bought two of the old OC 80’s and a few hits of LSD thinking they’d be a great combo.

For some reason the intensity and anxiety was like no trip before or since which makes no sense considering Oxycodone is a major anti anxiety drug for me. It was odd at the time, only suboxone has mixed ok at lower/normal doses for my daily life.

-GC

i had a very strong breakthrough on 500 ug lsd 60 mg codiene 300 mg mdma and super strong weed. Opiates can make a trip stronger

Cant explain it, but psychedelics and opiates do not good bedfellows make.

Do one, or do the other. But never the Twain shall meet.

Unless you want to end up a fucked up schizo...

At the end of a trip, 12 hours later little opiate, tiny amount of benzo and I am back to Earth. Smoking fentanyl in the middle of the trip is ballsy. Sort of outlaw. I would think it would overpower a trip and go straight to nod. I have had psychedelic nods when taking heroin on trips back in the day when heroin was not fentanyl. Never thought it could potentiate a psychedelic so the responses here are interesting.

I take strong opiates for pain issues and have to try and do without the evening I plan to trip. If I don't the trip never really starts and if the pain gets too much during the trip and is taking the fun/expansiveness out of it and I take the opiates it is good by to the trip. I'd have thought they would go well together but not for me.