Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Something to help relaxation...

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
Hey I have had a really stressful day and I am looking for something to help me relax...

Now I have quit smoking weed so I don't want to get that and I will have to run around heaps to get some smack so don't want to get that.

Can anybody suggest what else I could get that will help me relax I have some pure MDMA crystals which is pretty relaxing but I would like to get to sleep reasonably early...

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

if you had pure mdma crystal then you can sleep off that no problem .. well I can.. lol

pure mdma makes me very relaxed and I can sleep no problem after few hours of taking...

maybe have a few Alcoholic drinks will help ?

Another option would be Valium ...

good on ya for knocking back the smack ... I hate that shit cause of the pain n suffering it's caused a few old associates of mine.

Your into opiates but you don't like the hassle of buying smack? Surely you use opiates semi often then? Why not try some chamomile tea, or a good beer or two?

Yeah I think I may have a scotch on the rocks then go to bed or something...

Not really into opiates I can just get pretty much anything and I know smack is very relaxing and have only used it a few times I have seen to many people get addicted one of my dealers has a $500 a day habit so it kind of just turns me away...

I had some codeine, fentanyl and opium while I was waiting for some answers and it's doing nicely but not quite their... I used up all my pain killers last week so I'm a bit bummed I didn't save them.

Thanks for the answers guys.

I don't find heroin all that relaxing....sedating and zonking but not quite relaxing, or at least hard to sleep on. If your not into opiates what are you doing taking codeine, fenatnyl and opium- thats a hefty combination there, I'm not sure you'd want to get too much more relaxed really....

Go for a run.
Drink some 'calming' tea.

Endorphins give a nice high. No comedown either.

doesn't like to do heroin, but will take codeine, opium and fentanyl? am i missing something? you've more chance od'ing on all those three than just smack along, depending on your ROA and dosage.

and i gotta agree with Liltoker, have a wank or try some breathing exercises. count the sheep. a nice hot shower is pretty relaxing as well.

otherwise you can go the other way as people have said and try a low dose of a benzo or have some alcohol. but i would steer clear of benzo's and alcohol if you're already jacked up on that other gear.

Get a nice bottle of red, and put a nice chill-axed movie (one you've seen and enjoyed).. for a less-hard relaxation.

Hot bath, masturbation (or oral if u gots a partner):D followed with a benzo, ezy enuf to get from tha docs, vallium or a xanna.. usualy does it 4 me

^ Can you explain to me how you find damiana relaxes you?

I got a nice bag of tea, but have never found an opportunity to try it :)

^physical exertion=D
we are tryin to relax, maybe im just bein selfish:D