something like twilight sleep
I want to let you in,
But I can't open
what I was forced to close
To survive I made a pact
And my devil would kill me
before being exposed

Old Wild Western of Us

Diss me and go ahead with actions complete to frisk me, if you like to get risky/do it sober or tipsy and I'll follow no matter how hard swallowed, my call though is to how you move in suit/within action of hot pursuit, jumping lassoed hoops without the sour but I'm all hot for you/within seconds that steam, with all eyes on you like Mandarin soup and a savory thirst gleam/shall we be a team and steal each other's heart's to make us, empower us with a reality made from dream's?/like as if we would inact tactics, previously fantasized but weren't ready to live it with confidence?/ all the while secretly lust to submit and mutually commit, to the cause which makes other's fit and shit/ yet committing to such business together doesn't and won't seem as if, we are willfully acting as delinquent's/it's just the mutual embraced laceses of crazy that takes us, into perception of fucking up shit on purpose for the greater purpose/I must admit it's just crazy maybe, just a bit but still attractive and better than the average/ cliches of other's mundane, wax or wane as they're all the same boring dating habits combined with pretensious games/it's majik as our conscience may shrink whilst our antics, yet doesn't it sound good to be us against all odds amidst/ this insane story of chaotic beau and dame, we the beautiful lover's dance a walts of enchanted dance trip?/my Cowboy garb hard, boots and dual weapons to shoot any goof to dare loot/that includes the defence of my lady in which, it's a habit for saloon drunks to witness such that I cherish in marriage/it's always ok that they then hollar and hoot, as long as they never have to create days where i must dual and shoot/Melissa Ransberry, my sweetest and forever cherished of picked of wild berry's/once allowed the poorest of this indian styled cowboy, to enjoy the sweetness of her ripe witness/ as she admired his acquired romantic wit mixed with enchantment, commitment to show her the world as he could give it/she loved the way he had little but gave her the most she'd ever been given/ like his sincere improvisation, of making something from nothing and how he persisted in lovely confidence/she admired his leathers chaps and feathers, clipped to wavy long hair as she gazed with thoughts to kiss as she stared/she never saw a man both rugged, soft in hands and eyes as if created for true loving/ he met her one cold winter day and she entered his stirrups to ride upon his horse long but sweetly away/ hats tipped as Melissa's stance and gown blinds both, hard and gentlemen but it was his oath/that she knew was solid as trees of oak, together tethered through any challenge or weather/ he'd say and she'd believe, cold or heat to beat any rules and or laws out of our need/they'd enchantedly believe in mutual deed, to the vow of forever/for all and any bad or better, as long as hearts beat and wounds could bleed from their enemies/Melissay Missy and Sky Aubrey, together against all those who oppose their lovely hungry growing hearts within enrichment need/know theres always these little pieces of deased fenes, in attempt to end our majikal braids and persist in destruction of our solid weave/these little bitches are just obviously envious, ambiguous of such lawlessness our energy tends to conceive/humble as untold but witness the fury of us and become robbed, opponents presented as slobs unaware of our calous calculus/which our jealous witnesses can't predict and never get, that us such dangerous suspects they seek to disect but don't know or forget/that we be the enigmatic stigmata'd but yet boldly secretely hold/ love cherished eternally even amidst any or their lust to discredit and discount our merit/eternally bliss with real love and kisses of true bliss, combined with solid gold unable to be ripped but continue to unfold/with everlasting faith held from original story's, full of glory fabled and yet the future holds legacy to be told/ our heart's able to persisst amidst any conspiracy of bullshit which, is evident that such weakness in bad business is becoming old/ too many destruction attempts at times get me bent but prevailing feelings scold the never told of our highlights/our highlife and beginnings of majikal events which are never a cliche or cut mold/we naturally yet mutually within commitment, follow out with our perpetual tricks to insist by actions to assist/ our delicious lust to satiate our hunger in unspoken, awe of tricks equipt us with props to doninate taking tokens/ripping it with unstoppable hope envoked with dual Colt's of 45 and western lasso rope tied necks to choke/who needs gallows to convict and sentence any fool which, insanely be drunk off whiskey business and draw challenge us?/ a cowboy-cowgirl scene while improvised to feed and assist, with tricks to assist the defence in our lover's empowerment/ the Chinese once made the railroad amidst all of this western madness, ambiguous to our purpose and not seen/or heard of the sacrifices in our such hardships, the labour to commit just for us/natural justice to engineer a locomotive romanticized, as our family never dies as our enchanted hearts map our trips/cleverly and secretly we rehearse on instinct, logically but contradictivley to the sightless who claim to see/paradoxically and yet universally majikally, our love complete with sleeve's of such frivolous/cheat cards to chance our plans to decieve, those heretically against us in savage lust to commit travesty/so we choose to rob in righteous greed simply yet if have to be, infinitely for the cause of you me and my miracle seeds grown from your faith and belief /Aiden the awesome and promised little Audrey, elegantly of lovely energy which too great for literal analogy/for the execution of shisterous deeds, for any need we perceive to be for our cause in need/we make arrogance attractive for our lover's minit, to complete our plan for silent robery/so we commit to this business rehearsed for only our conspiracy to complete with leads/of trump, royal faces and of course extra aces/you know the best invest in patience, an eye and card sense to be played in useful places/ full of secrets for cheats, yet poker faces for cards which trick/ in wit with placement, idiots cant even smell anything whilst their awe over us and our finesse as we take them/the soon to be shamed but lame as any nameless, need not catch us until jack pots are vacant/ as we do in the aftermath, of our wicked craft and vacate adjacent to lawless taking/are we criminal or just romantic with pretense in execution of freethinking schematics? /or is its just a matter of perception, lover's with blessings which enrich our insidious business/such of which is obvious to us, as we form lethal love not to be capable of interception?/that of alternative styles of such romantic antics which, points of view become irrelevant to me and you/they the simple mundane envious lames and are just jealous in witness of our everlasting empowerment/fuck em and let em pretend that we give two shits of their opions/them and their trending shade to circumvent just because they're whiney bitches, they lack the energy to be as crooked for the cause as us fantastic maverick's/envious of us all as they call savage, lustreous and jealous over our inevitable/such injustices which we correct upon any obstacles put in front of us, sigh to the losing party's that can't stamp us/they simply just cant get their own champ amped, sore over sore losing losses/ in attempted to temper and yet failed to become the victor over us/feigned power and entitlement which, predictions insist their loses before any battles could be foreshadowed in their arrogance/incredible and so they play the game of sabotaging, with power to win over the pot like a card game that we already won victorious/this is my western themed verse to work, faithfully I believe your mind in time/will evidently begin to see, that I'm always the one who prevails in faith of us to be/ no matter how much the hurt, how much you're blind in moments berserk/I'll always be, the man you fell in love with but so much more since you left me....since then I've put in my work and I'm always sure that you'll defy time when it's time for you to ask of me "I'm ready to make us work"

No you weren't ready to make it work CAUSE you were with me. Telling me how much you loved me crying into my chest and saying why did you make me fall in love with you.. I didn't make you !! You just loved me whole heartedly. Love you babe always