Someone please, Where to buy sterile water for injection?

Bessemerboy0902

Greenlighter
I found sterile water for inhalation and atomizers but not injection and there's no exchanges in Alabama. So where can I buy sterile water for injection?

I have gotten several bad infections and resulting in collapsed veins. I'm trying to be as clean as possible as i only have one easily accessible vein on my arms left.
Thanks guys.

ScarfoX

Greenlighter
Ive always used contact solution. Idk if its sterile but they sell.it to be put in your eyes so seemed a solid choice. Just dont pull straight out of the bottle..squirt it into a clean container/spoon whatever first.

Busy Bee

Greenlighter
eBay carries it. I am not sure what's your purpose and how much you need, but I always carry a few bottles with me when travel outside of the US, since in a case of an infection buying an undiluted antibiotic is usually not a problem, unlike sterile water.

6FeetUnder

Greenlighter
Have you tried boiling your water on the stove to sterilize it? I used to boil it once, then turn off the heat for awhile, then boil it a second time. Then I’d store it in a glass/non-porous bottle. Just make sure you sterilize the bottle and refill it with new water every couple days. Also, are you using a fresh rig for every shot?