• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Some Nitrous questions

hahaha has anyone here had 5 bulbs at once in a balloon and thought it was simular to an orgasmic sexual experience????
LOL I didn't think so
wink.gif
Those bulb trips on the weekend made me freak out though hehe

3+ Bulbs is the closest thing to orgasm that existx!! This concept is support by me and everyone I know who has sucked on my champagne Bulberator!!!
The most I've ever had is 7, three in the bublerator and a friend reloading them as i sit there crunching up paper bags next to my ears and singing that song that goes "Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhh, Chicka chicka, de dee boup boup", I think it's called Oh Yeah by yellow!
One of the funniest moments of my life was at Coles in Bathurst (they no long sell them, so they are no longer a supplier!) at two a.m. making this poor 16yr old boy search the back room and all the shelves for some. How suss is that!! Whipping cream at two in the morning!! And then he still couldn't find them!!!
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

Well you people have nothing to worry about, I can personally attest to the fact the 20 bulbs in a row (with some air breathing in between each one) , does not efffffeecT Yor Bwain evn Slytwy.
HEHE.
But seriously. Kryal. "big dick" Nang machine (aka bulberator) competion. WHos is the biggest...? Im looking upping the stakes of the party nanger by addding a special ballon, cabable of holding in excess of 30 bulbs.. (of coarse dished out in portions by the amazing system of valves) HEHEHe...
Remember White Cordia Turbo (parked next to a BLUE VOLVO) is the offical Bulb meeting at kryal.. :O)
*there with bells on*
well not pysically... Well actually... Hmmm maby.. hehe

Dam i just lost my long post, don't you hate that!!! Oh well, anyway as i was saying, I think there needs to be a bulberator expo, or maby a *dick measuring contest* on who has the biggest bulberator... Mine currenty holds 10 bulbs.. BUt will be expanded tothe party bulber by the addition of a second ballon... (probably hold about 30 bulbs. *grin*) Off coarse it comes with the obligitory valve system to load them one after the other and despense them as needed.
Bulb party.. Kryal.. Look for the Blue Volvo and white cordia turbo, and people dropping like flies around them. (as well as talking like the devil).. hehe

I've asked this before: Please keep the organisation of meetups either to the meetups board, or to email. Remember that this is a public forum, and anyone can read your details.
Thankyou. BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Oh fuck and I was actually seriously considering throwing away my bulberator!!!
I think there are too many bad influences on here for an innocent person like me
wink.gif

pekkie - oh 5 bulbs in a balloon...who started that on sunday and whose quote was "its better than sex?" thats right.. MOI
Hmmm guess that means I have done 5 in a balloon
wink.gif

sarsen : THE BLUE VOLVO OF LURVE.. I can't wait.. I am sure me and Tars will be in on a trip to that again (not for the love part either
wink.gif
) MMMmMMMmMMmmM Bulbs.... and I told you Centrelink want you to buy bulbs.. and invite me over
wink.gif

agreed; they are easier to get in Perth than in Melbourne. I have a spare nang machine if someone wants it.
Also seeking advice on how to prevent the machines 'freezing over'...(needs a washer??)
Advice on melbourne locations wouldn't go astray either
wink.gif

[email protected]

bulbs? what are these bulbs that everybody is talking about? don't tell me you guys are breathing in that icky nitrous hippie crack shit again..
was just wondering if many people have actually sat down and nos'ed and tried to have a go at figuring out the mental processes that the nitrous affects. was just noticing today that as with other drugs, the 'face recognition' aspect of image processing gets screwed up. its kind of where you see little faces, or creatures in patterns that look kind of like faces. i noticed that as i glanced at my 'kloaking device'( <- thankyou forever Ruski), also know as an isi deluxe bulbenator, that the top of it suddenly flashed into a face (which i could not distinguish).
anyways, was just wondering if anyone else noticed the different thought processing paths that nitrous affects, such as the difference between perceptive thought (i wonder what she is thinking type thought), and normal non-perceptive (this is so cool type). maybe i am trying to think too much with too little oxygen.
but, if any has written any things down such as this, can you give me a hoy hoy. i am finding this gutter drug quite interesting..
---------
dv8.envy.nu

pekkie : throw it my way.. please. please. please..
wink.gif
go on you don't need it.. its bad for you.. best give it to me to prevent harm from occuring to you..
wink.gif

Xtine22 I was actually considering taking it down to the tip, but don't worry I will be keeping it now
wink.gif
Now for some serious discussion.
Does anyone here actually have to restrain themselves from doing bulbs all the time. ie: wanting to do them everyday.
I know that for me there are sometimes that I pretty much have to hide my bulberator and wallet just so I don't go and buy 10 packs or more.
At the moment I am able to restrain myself from doing them, but there could be a time where that won't be possible and I'll have to stop hanging around people that do bulbs, because of the simple fact that I'll be wanting more and more all the time.
Maybe I'm the only crazy one here, but all I'm saying is be careful THEY ARE ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

simple pekkie : give me bulberator and all your money or better still everytime you want to bulb I will do it for you to protect you.. I want to watch out for my friends health...
wink.gif

Did i hear cordia turbo? Does this mean we have a turbo housing and a turbo impeller to compress air with? Does this mean we can compress the precious nitrous gas further than 8cm^3 in each bulb and therefore fit more into a bulbernator?
wink.gif
Hrmmm... if its an external wastegate i say hook up a value and a baloon direct to the engine.. 12000RPM should do the trick... full boost and all you gotta do is stick your mouth on the end of a pipe and suck the sweet sweet nitrous...
wait a minute.. im insane.. ignore that.. perhaps ill just do screaming front wheel drive burnouts while holding a bulberator in my hand and listening to the sweet echo of the blow off valve...... phsssssssttttttt... what an ethique.
but you will see me armed with a bulbernator (1 litre iSi motherf*cker!) and everyone else in the blue volvo of love with also most likley have one due the extreme and rather large purchase of them all in the last week or so... oh and donation btw.. yes sarsen say thankyou please...
enough of my rambling however... i normally pass out after about 5-6 bulbs.... if longer breaths are taken ive handled upto 15 continously but i felt really nausious by the 15th one and didnt wanan do anymore so that cant happen again!!! btw: there is a *WHOLESALE* isi distributor somewhere in australia... that does 24 packs of bulbs for under $10
wink.gif
anyone got a business name we can use?
smile.gif

happy bulbing.. oh and if there really is a homemade way to make a bulbernator please send any pix to [email protected] today!
smile.gif

One Registered Business Name Required??
I may just have one of them... oh and I used to be a card holder of that nearly said place ruski.. shall we chat some time???
wink.gif
SOON

Can we ever get any serious discussion going on here?????????????

OK, guys, there IS REALY a way to make a home made bulbernator.!. I'll try and fit my puppy on the scanner though its quite a piece of machinery so hard to fit..... BUT believe you me, there will be an appearance of the "mutli bulb" bulberator at kryal... Expanded to hold 20 bulbs worth of nitrous..(IE. you "load it" with 20 bulb b4 you even start sucking!).
Oh yeah, and the home made ones dont freeze up to prevent use!... all good!.
tonight i shall try and scan it and put a pick on the net ok!... Link will be here.

pekkie, totally aggreed with the addiction thing..
as mental addiction goes, i wonder how ppl cannot be addicted to the beautiful and multifacited place that nirtous puts you in..
after a big night (or more approapriately, mornings.. yes ruski.. i love your futon), i often walk away feeling that if i never saw another bulb again it would be too soon, but after a coupla days.. well, you know..
as bubling till you have no more bulbs goes, i've completely given up getting ten boxes under the premise of 'i'll just save some for the weekend". it simply never happens.. you get to that stage where you come back down from the trip and realise that you'll only need another two bulbs to reach that level again, and any time that your not refilling the bulbenator is being wasted on breathing stupid air..
smile.gif

damn it.. i'm sitting next to five boxes as i write this, yet there is no way of getting the sweet, sweet contents out.. i knew i should have left my spare bulbenator in the car..=)
------------------
---------
dv8