• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Some kind of weird substance crack has been cut with??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymineh

Greenlighter
Hi all! I’m a long time drug user with stints of recovery and quite a few relapses. I’ve been clean this last time around 6 months. However last week I decided I’d really enjoy a bag of heroin. The problem with this is at the moment where I am is north east Scotland and my town has gone from being heroin capitol of the UK to most people being on methadone and drinking, with some scattered using illicit drugs. The quality of the drugs when I first started using was abso amazing, but over the years it’s gotten weaker and weaker to the point that they’re really not worth taking. So guys from down south in the UK are the ones dealer here and they’re making a killing because everything is stomped on so much times that I honestly think sometimes there’s nothing of what you think your buying in it. Anyway...
To cut a long story short, I went to get heroin but there wasn’t much around as the dealers had mostly all gone back down south to pick up more. So mostly there was crack and very little heroin. As many addicts reading this will understand, once it’s in your head to use, that’s it, your doing it and you have no patience. So I got crack while I was waiting for the heroin, I snoked loads and it was rubbish, barely got anything off it!
Next day though, I’ve woke up with this really weird dry feeling in my throat, so a well placed mirror and phone torch, I had a look. And there is this strange yellow substance in spots all over my tonsils, throat and back of my tongue. If I scrape it will something it comes off and it’s not painful at all, but it’s very uncomfortable.
When it came to having to swallow pills for a pre existing condition, it completely stuck in my throat! I couldn’t swallow it down no matter how hard I tried, with juice, water, tea, but it was stuck fast, I couldn’t get it up or down, obviously this resulted in barely being able to breath and constant retching and coughing! It took over an hour and a half to melt the pill enough with tea to get it to move down a little bit so that I could stop retching bit still wouldn’t go down properly!
Has anyone else ever experienced anything similar to this? Does anyone know what the yellow stuff is? What should I do to get it to come off as I’ve scraped as much as I can from the areas I can reach and I can feel that it’s right down my throat pipe. My thinking is that the crack has been cut with something that has caused this, but obviously I don’t know for sure.
Any advice or experience on this would be greatly appreciated.
And if I’ve posted this in the wrong place I do apologise, this is the first time I’ve ever posted on bluelight.

Sounds like candidiasis ("oral thrush"), rather than cutting agents.

Candidiasis can be a sign that your immune system is compromised, and that you might need to take better care of health (I know, easier said than done), especially if your pre-existing condition is what I think it is.

Nah, I’ve had oral thrush before, it’s not like that, it’s not painful or anything, just really dry and irritating. As I said it can be scraped off but obviously only so far down before I start retching. I’ve had this once before and thought it was a throat infection til I realised it can be scraped. Today I’ve Ma aged to get rid of enough that it’s not on my throat anymore, but it’s still further down my wind pipe. So when I try to swallow even just liquid, it’s painful as it’s sticking to whatever it is. I tried to take a paracetamol and it completely stuck and took drinking really hot tea to melt the pill enough to shift it.

Status
Not open for further replies.