Some interesting dissociatives... 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCPy and 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCPr

FormerBeagle

Greenlighter
Glad to hear that you are well informed. And sorry to hear about your compromised immune function. I've had friends with long lasting after effects, but never seen anything as severe as what you describe. Something you maybe should be aware of (and it might just be my own personal idiosyncratic reaction): I noticed that both PCP and PCPy caused bronchial secretion in me at upper dose range. Don't recall that in any other derivative, but never tried 3MeO. Also don't remember that with 4-MeO derivatives. I do remember the eerie sensation as I gained consiousness of what felt like each individual brochial cilia moving in unison as they functioned. Or maybe it was just the parsely I was in the habit of smoking it on. Fond memories of that sensation to me, but maybe something for you to keep an eye on. Cheers!

klfiend

Greenlighter
I don't like 3-meo-pcp much. 3-meo-pce on the other hand is lovely. Colors are enhanced, there is a profound stimulating effect with no crash. Be careful, it will profoundly alter your behavior if taken in excess.

3-meo-pce makes this introvert rather outgoing and gregarious. Leading to interesting situations sometimes, but not necessarily life benefiting situations. Sometimes the situations are beneficial since you are free to speak your mind more but just be careful. Keep doses low and infrequent, 3-meo-pce has a long damn half-life and taking it daily is a road to disaster.

Having some benzo blotters on hand, not to use recreationally, it would be beneficial to have something to "pump the brakes" so to speak if you feel like you have gotten too far into disso land.

THCified

Bluelighter
I chime in once more and ask, why are they not just selling MXM, as it’s not banned and the closest thing to MXE I’ve ever came across, even though I didn’t praise it back in the days when it was available and I had a stash of it, just because I had pre ban MXE and it was just too precious, especially the stuff originating from India!

On a sidenote I must add, that some more cool Dissociatives would be awesome, even when I haven’t found anything extraordinary good in the latest outputs, like 3-HO-PCP/-PCE - but who knows...?!?

FormerBeagle

Greenlighter
why are they not just selling MXM, as it’s not banned and the closest thing to MXE
Not sure where the synthesis of these compounds is taking place, or under what conditions, but MXM would require methylamine as a precursor while MXE uses ethylamine. Methylamine is bit more of a hassle to use due to its lower boiling point. Plus it is a watched precursor for methamphetamine.

sekio

Moderator: N&PD
Staff member
anyone "skilled in the art" can make kg quantities of methylamine from certain other precursors... the orgsyn prep circa 1941 makes 800g, or go read some patent literature :)

if you can do the synthesis to make MXE/ketamine/etc you are more than equipped to pop out a few batches of MeNH2...

THCified

Bluelighter
I don’t think that this is the issue here, simply bcuz if this stuff is a precursor for meth (which it is if u say so, just to let ya know!), then it was also used to synthesize meth back when Methoxmetamine was available... - correctomundo?!?

Whatever - I only know one place that has sold MXM and it wasn’t available for all too long, so I ask myself what the heck is the problem with manufacturing this MXE-Clone?

It surely didn’t have all the preciousness and glory of it’s bigger Brother, but Man, that stuff would be so nice now, when it’s impossible to have any hopes to see MXE come back - that stuff is gone forever...o_O

FormerBeagle

Greenlighter
anyone "skilled in the art" can make kg quantities of methylamine
Yes, obviously you can build the raw materials up from coal tar, but since we are talking about compounds that I understand are being sold on the grey market, economies of time must be part of the equation. Ethylamino substituents in this series provide generally more potent compounds as well, so why mess with methyl? Anyway this is pure idle speculation on my part. Perhaps these are being made in a country where methylamine is freely and cheaply available at the corner store.

Xorkoth

"City Watcher" & Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
MXM has a far higher dose and did not get very promising reviews when it was briefly released, though a number of people really liked it. I never got to try it myself. I think the high dose is a factor.

For whatever reason, MXE does seem to be gone forever, even though it's legal in the US... it's strange.

THCified

Bluelighter
It is - absolutely..., especially when one’s keeping in mind, how many people are totally bonkers about getting in possession of sum proper, quality Methoxetamine!

...and btw, afaik or more precisely, remember correctly, the dose for a good blast wasn’t that extraordinary high (sorry but I cannot remember any numbers, but trust me: that stuff was totally great, it unfortunately just stood in the wide-reaching shadows of it’s predecessor and the superior parent Compound - completely...!) even though it wasn’t as low (starting dose usually was 10-15mg, intrarectally and up to 60-80mgs at most with the Indian stuff from UK) as I needed to have an absolutely phantastic MX’tastic evening - holing, afterglow and all that shite including!

If I would have the opportunity or the money to pay for a custom synthesis, I wouldn’t hesitate a single second...

I bet if you’re mix-it-up with sum bit of 3-MeO-PCE, it could be something that’s even less than not all-too different to really high-quality Methoxetamine, especially when keeping in mind how similar MXM felt to MXE and that the 3-Methoxy-Ethicyclidine has exactly the same close relationship to the stuff we’re all raving about...

Xorkoth

"City Watcher" & Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Sure but there are other things banned in China that someone else has picked up, that are less popular, too.