• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Some basic meth questions

pure dope said:
also don't be fooled by big rocks in a bag! as they say dont judge a book by it's cover...that applies well to meth! ive bought/sold meth which had finer little rocks along with bigger rocks and believe me the finer stuff can be just as good if not better then the chunkier rocks in the bags...

Then you probably have two types in the bag, probably low quality ice/big rocks mixed with 'crumbs' from a good batch? if I see little rocks or crumbs when I buy my meth, then thats cos it is needed to weigh to correct amount, just a thought..

incase anyone was interested, i smoked a bit of my stuff then, its definatly cut like hell. Takes a long time for it to set after melted, doest have real thick smoke, and tastes abit off.
Still hit me though so its kinda ok i guess. Better luck next score hey.

The way I have known I have really good, I mean good meth is it's distinct flavour after it's vapours hit your tongue. It won't have any sweetness, and even though it's a strong chemical flavour, it's taste is kind of welcoming. As said before, it should recrystallize after about being exposed to oxygen for about 10 seconds, almost instantly and in a beautiful manner, not like the way it does so sloppily when it has been cut with MSM. Also, almost no burnmarks should be present.
As for tasting it with your tongue, it should have a really bitter, with a hue of saltiness taste, that almost instantly makes the tip of your tongue cold.
Also, it's effects should be almost instant.

I had some really good speed once which made my tounge cold. Probably somthing worth looking for.
I smoked some rather good stuff before i had any of mine. I noticed after a couple of blasts on the large nugged that we melted, felt pretty chilled out, and my vision went a little white, like when you crank up the contrast on a monitor i little. Kinda cool :)

oh, and anyone got advice on what to do with crap stuff? im kinda figuring its not worth smoking it, maybe snorting or just eating would be more efficient. Thoughts?

Thanks for all of your input so far guys, it been helpful :)

what to do with the crap stuff?!! rotfl.

as if there's any different out there.

you don't like it, sell it. nah, smoke it. smoke it smoke it smoke it. smoke that crap mexi-meth, smoke it until you hate it.

you don't know what a blessing this experience might have been.

you want descriptions? you want horror stories? you want incredible stories? you want an acetone wash?

when you find the stuff stuff, be grateful you've started your tolerance. it ain't THAT bad, it IS that great, and it is a fuckin bitch to quit. i'm watching one friend turn junkie right now. sad. junkie chick will never set foot in my house.

acetone wash: crush your product. put it in a filter. pour cold acetone over it. you should dry the acetone, but you won't. cold cold acetone, so the water in solution don't misc with the product. let whatever remains in the filter dry. slightly, just slightly purer product.

be sure to let your wash solution evaporate. you'll be wanting that crap when yer supply runs out.

want it even cleaner? wash it in alcohol, purer the better. what remains in the filter is cut this time. slooooooooowly evap the alcohol (a recrystallization. see? it ain't so hard) so you get better formed crystals. don't matter though. yer gonna smoke it all.

don't even try a dual solvent re-x-tallization until you've practiced with another salt first. and find a way to vacuum the good from the bad. don't bother.

try not to throw away the glass that has the stuff stuff in solution. they all look the same until they re-x-tallize and yer looking down at little needles of pure 100% msm.... nice. don't worry, there's still some tiny tiny tiny amount of goodness in there. its just gonna turn your tongue orange and make your teeth fall out. that cool?

WhiteIB said:
Fourthly, what is it about meth which make it so powerfully addictive? Im always hearing horror stories about people get hooked on it, and getting hooked really fast. From what I experienced, I dont know why this would be. I mean, its not like it was all that good, it was better than speed, but thats just because speed is so crap. So why is it that people get sucked in so easily? Is it just one of those idiotic myths which never actually happens unless you are puffing away on a daily basis?

For me, I think what makes meth so addictive is that its so functional. Unlike MDMA for example, you can have some meth and go to work and have a very productive day. Its so easy to end up taking it daily. In a way, functional drug use is great, ie. there is nothing better than eating some speed and cleaning the house but at the same time, thats whats bad about it. IMHO. (Hope that makes sense)

Just one more, how well do you think meth and alcohol go together? I know that dex and booze is heaps more fun than just dex alone, is this the case for with meth too? Or do you find that drinking is detrimental to your experience i.e does it just deaden it off abit?

Meth and alcohol go fucking great together. In fact, I'm drunk and speeding right now :D
But that is yet another reason why meth is so addictive. For me personally, I'm finding it very hard to drink without meth. Everyone goes out drinking, yet I really feel like I need meth just to keep up and not get tired too early. I don't know how drinkers (ie. non drug users) stay up till 5am on alcohol alone :\

Now that I've actually read this thread. For a 1st time user, I don't think you should be going over half a point (0.05g). But thats just my humble opinion :\

I ended up having quite a fair bit last night, had about half of the rubish gram of mine, and a few points of good stuff from a mate. It was quite enjoyable, the whole head rush and the cruisy yet amped up feeling was rather nice. I still think the whole meth thing is abit trumped up though, its pretty much what i expected to get out of speed the first time i had it, which turned out to be a big disapointment at the time...

[edit: no event names please]

Last edited by a moderator:
speed and meth = same thing

where do people get this idea that speed and meth are different drugs.

in australia, no one cooks amp., that said - if you wanna do amphetamine take some dex.

WhiteIB: the meth making your tongue could is actually not that good at all. You will find that if you get some Epson salts and put them on your tongue a similar feeling will occur.....

zaineaol.nu said:
speed and meth = same thing

where do people get this idea that speed and meth are different drugs.

in australia, no one cooks amp., that said - if you wanna do amphetamine take some dex.

So you're speaking for a whole country?
I disagree, there is a difference and both are aruond!

Do you have any evidence to prove that?

really, why would people bother cooking something less effective, addictive and more expensive + harder to produce?

i'm speaking in a generalisation. but it's a fair one

Apparantly Australia has never had the illicit form of Amphetamine Sulphate, the same as what the U.K. does.
I heard this is because Crystal Methamphetamine is alot more easier to make with the right equipment and precursors.
So, just about any powdered speed/louie/whizz etc... you come across, is going to be methamphetamine.

Agree, "speed/goey/whizz" as most people know it in Aus is probably just cut down meth.
But this stuff, usually white to yellow powder or even stuff of a toothpaste-like consistency (off-white to yellowy-orange), DOES have a different effect to pure crystal meth. Much more mellow; energy and excitability with no massive "rush". (I have seen stuff that is very much a paste, and needs to be either dried or cut with dextrose to allow it to be insufflated.)

Dose dependent or different compound? Who knows.

Compare to the UK "speed" , which most Aust. users regard as crap ; probably representing that Aust. users are accustomed to methamphetamine, and not amphetamine sulfate??
(but hey, with coke so cheap over there... who cares!?)

hazzard002 said:
I agree with zaineol on this point. There may be some amp out there but I would guess that most speed (95%+) is meth.

and i would bet that the other 5% is extremely shit home cooked/cut down imported amp or crushed up dexies.

i used to love meth back when i could take a gram in a night no worries but it just makes me sick now, even the thought of it. and yes half a gram is way too much for a beginner ive been doing meth for 2-3 years regularly and i can still get off on 0.1g, in fact i had some great brownish coloured meth this past weekend and i needed less than 0.05g, i had a pill also though so that might have made a difference.

i wish i had ahold of dexies, they are great not too much body load and doesnt make me feel like im gonna have a heart attack.