• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Some bags I have leave a bunch of white residue after filtering. is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runescape

Greenlighter
I have some new dope that is kind of meh. It is definitely heroin/fentanyl or some sort of opiate mix because it gets me high but it isn't good stuff. It actually looks pink in the syringe. I live in a major city where the dope is notoriously cut with dormin. Anyways this stuff is much more cut than my usual stuff and was wondering if this is dangerous. There is always a white residue leftover usually for dope around here but not nearly this much..

Here's a pic of what the residue looks like after I filter with cotton:

https://imgur.com/a/B0ALtFk

as you can see there is a lot of white residue. The pink dots are from dormin (sleepinal) which is found in a lot of the dope around here. Just wondering if this is unsafe? I filter with standard cotton but maybe I can filter twice

Honestly there is just no way for us to know what that is. Trying to figure out cuts just leads to endless speculation which is useless to you and others reading this.

I will venture to say that if it doesn't dissolve it's not H. I highly doubt anyone would be selling #3 without mentioning it, in North America at least.

Seeing as the distributor/ dealer isn't using cleaner cuts, I'd strongly consider a syringe filter after the cotton or rollie.

I'm sorry but I need to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.