• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Some advice would be appreciated. Tolerance and nose issues.

Propol22

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

Just found this forum and found excellent information.

I have a pretty addictive (my dad was schizophernic just an fyi) personality which i usually kept under control as i have important responsibilities from a job and family perspective.

Until coke came along about 17 days ago. Went to a party and me and a friend did C for three days (sleeping a couple of hours).

Then i went home and i thought i'll get another gram and from day 5 getting the C my tolerance started getting huge. Instead of stopping this is day 19 every single day.

From 1g and now need 2g+ a day. Instead of stopping i already bought 8g but at the same time going i called a rehab clinic and they will be drug testing twice a week from next Monday and joining group therapy and psychiatrist which will give me something to stop the cravings and some benzos.

The problem is my nose. I have saline water, 2-3 different pharmaceutical nose sprays, dexamethasone, xylometazolie two gels, tonimer, rinopanteina and ambroxol hydrochrolide.

I've stupid thing like this in the past and then just never touched the substance again and this from Monday the same will happen with this.

Basically since 2 days ago whenever i do everything just gets stuck in my nose even though i see i can breathe from both nostrils. Very small buzz from .20+ lines and after 30 or so minutes when my nose closes and i go to unblock it whatever comes out i see loads of C in it.

I tried dissolving it in bacteriostatic water and snort it but it doesnt dissolve. I tried in saline water with some alcohol inside nothing really.

Anyone have any suggestions except from my ass?

Any advice would be great.

THank you

The dexamethasone nasal spray seems a bit heavy duty, I'd go with some OTC fluticasone or triamcinolone nasal spray. I'd use some OTC oxymetazoline for a day or two with the fluticasone or triamcinolone until the corticosteroid starts working. Problem is its not going to work well if you are still snorting a bunch of cocaine in the meantime.

Severely blocked nasal passages from daily cocaine use is pretty miserable. And if you're snorting 2g a day the nasal sprays arent going yo help much. Still you could try irrigating the nasal passages with saline and then try the nasal sprays.

I know you weren't interested in it but plugging might be an option if you can't stop. I've actually never plugged cocaine, would imagine it works well enough, though you'd want to make a cleanly filtered solution.

The dexamethasone nasal spray seems a bit heavy duty, I'd go with some OTC fluticasone or triamcinolone nasal spray. I'd use some OTC oxymetazoline for a day or two with the fluticasone or triamcinolone until the corticosteroid starts working. Problem is its not going to work well if you are still snorting a bunch of cocaine in the meantime.

Severely blocked nasal passages from daily cocaine use is pretty miserable. And if you're snorting 2g a day the nasal sprays arent going yo help much. Still you could try irrigating the nasal passages with saline and then try the nasal sprays.

I know you weren't interested in it but plugging might be an option if you can't stop. I've actually never plugged cocaine, would imagine it works well enough, though you'd want to make a cleanly filtered solution.
Thank you for your advice. When i blow my nose sometimes blood comes as well. Do you believe i should be doing more small lines or less big ones?

Hi everyone,

Just found this forum and found excellent information.

I have a pretty addictive (my dad was schizophernic just an fyi) personality which i usually kept under control as i have important responsibilities from a job and family perspective.

Until coke came along about 17 days ago. Went to a party and me and a friend did C for three days (sleeping a couple of hours).

Then i went home and i thought i'll get another gram and from day 5 getting the C my tolerance started getting huge. Instead of stopping this is day 19 every single day.

From 1g and now need 2g+ a day. Instead of stopping i already bought 8g but at the same time going i called a rehab clinic and they will be drug testing twice a week from next Monday and joining group therapy and psychiatrist which will give me something to stop the cravings and some benzos.

The problem is my nose. I have saline water, 2-3 different pharmaceutical nose sprays, dexamethasone, xylometazolie two gels, tonimer, rinopanteina and ambroxol hydrochrolide.

I've stupid thing like this in the past and then just never touched the substance again and this from Monday the same will happen with this.

Basically since 2 days ago whenever i do everything just gets stuck in my nose even though i see i can breathe from both nostrils. Very small buzz from .20+ lines and after 30 or so minutes when my nose closes and i go to unblock it whatever comes out i see loads of C in it.

I tried dissolving it in bacteriostatic water and snort it but it doesnt dissolve. I tried in saline water with some alcohol inside nothing really.

Anyone have any suggestions except from my ass?

Any advice would be great.

THank you
If the C doesn't dissolve at all then it's got alot of cut in it which isn't helping with the clogged nose. I know it sucks but stay away from nose sprays like Afrin you'll end up hooked on that too and not be able to sleep again without it. I'd honestly suggest a hot shower, a neti pot and just a saline spray. C usually decongsts ur nose (if it's decent) when u take a bump but if ur blocked and just trying to push it up, you're gonna waste alot more than u absorb. Also, try to stay away from smoking or IVing..it's gonna be a million times more addictive.