• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Some advice please

Your MDMA use schedule is definitely fucked up. I can't believe that you don't get any negative effects from the way you use MDMA at the moment. But...

I've been using MDMA pretty badly in the last few months. I've rolled maybe like 5 times in the last 8 weeks. I first tried it in 2004 and then I never did it again until summer 2008 and then I started doing it again. I've been doing it on and off. Before my current binge, I didn't do it for 7-8 months. And I still getting very good effects from it. Everything I want from the experience is there. So what I am going about? =:)

Maybe you should consider just taking a break for 3 for months and then start doing it again just for kicks.

I understand you man, compared to all other drugs that exist, MDMA is nirvana. There is no other way to say it. It takes the best from every class of drugs. It gives you confidence, psychedelia, empathy, relaxation, happiness. If you enjoy it, there is nothing better in this world.

Idk, I am kinda drunk. But I'll tell you this man. If your MDMA use truly does not effect your life in a negative way, then who the fuck cares? Life is beautiful and that's all that matters. If it really does not make you do things you normally wouldn't do and your use lets you live a normal positive life, then go for it!!!

MDMA is part of my life. Even when I don't do it regularly, I still feel it, if you know what I mean. I just really like it. It makes things feel the way I want to feel.

Sorry for the cryptic reply. But yeah, I would just take a break for 3 months, just so you can say I did take that break and from there see it how it goes.

Take it easy man!

Though a little convoluted, this really says it all. I've been where you're at too, but I also like Levictus ended up taking a break. A break that was in fact due to my discovering bluelight and education myself on the workings of MDMA.

I say take a break for a month or so just for the fuck of it, and then drop again and see if it does more for you. I foresee you being pretty surprised at what a break can do for the magnification of the effects of MDMA.

I take breaks simply due to being in the Navy now and only dropping when on leave. But I'll tell you this, besides my first time rolling, every time I drop when I'm on leave is the best time I've ever had, it's fucking fantastic dude.

God, now I've given myself the yearn to roll.. lol.

Either way, I recommend taking a break like a said above, just to see how it affects your roll.

yes, i am going to schedule that break. but rather than do it immediately (which i can guarantee you i will not honour), i am going to start on new years day and aim for 3 months.

i know it may sound like i am making excuses for myself, but i run and manage a big club night. i spend all weekend out on the party circuit. the thought of trying to maintain the energy levels and drive on caffeine drinks is quite scary.

i DO NOT want to begin substituting amphetamines, coke etc for mdma. apart from the fact that cross tolerance will kind of ruin the whole point of a break, i also want to give my CNS a bit of time off from all substances.

i guess it may work out that the eventual return to mdma blows my fukin socks off. although.....again.....i stress i still feel the magic. guess thats why i have a 'problem' with it.

mdma may not give you the sweats and the shakes.......but mandy certainly plays on the mind. some drugs i love to hate......mandy i just love!

i should know better than to abuse a chemical this much. i have a degree in biochemistry....lol

Being book smart is no use if you arent street smart too bud.

If youve been taking 3-4 pills once or twice a week for 4 years, you would be having alot of consequences.

As someone said either your lying or your not getting mdma.

And if you truly have been rolling as much as you say, id quit now because im suprised your brain is not mush.

a three month break is'nt going to do anything. you will need to quit for years because you have permanately fucked your serotonin. and thats not even promising you'll get back to normal again.

i know it may sound like i am making excuses for myself, but i run and manage a big club night. i spend all weekend out on the party circuit. the thought of trying to maintain the energy levels and drive on caffeine drinks is quite scary.[/COLOR]

You sure you graduated from college? Not trying to be mean but what you are saying is ridiculous.

Klubber, have you ever considered the idea that maybe you never actually "come down" fully from your MDMA use? It take 3-5 days for MDMA to leave your body completely. If your doing it every weekend as much as you are its very possible you never feel different because you never actually let it clear your system. Obviously your not going to feel "high" for 3-5 days but the "monday blues" is a reaction of the absence of the high, what goes up must come down. I'm the last person to lecture on drug use but its obvious you have some doubts or you wouldn't be posting here. Just to be sure why not do an experiment? Try going completely sober for 6 months and judge how you feel. If you feel like shit in 3 months well you might wanna seek treatment for what might be a bigger issue. You may suffer from depression and dont even realize it. Its irresponsible to think your MDMA use can continue on like it is for an extended period of time. Just do yourself a favor, take a break and be sure.

@lostsoul.on.e - thanks for saying what i wanted to say... again lol

@klubber - maybe you just have an INSANELY high tollerance for MDMA and have never rolled as hard as the rest of us because of that, so what we get from 100mg of MDMA, it may take you 400mg of MDMA to get. sounds more like a curse than a blessing to me...

im saying all experienced users know that if you take 600mg (or even less in lots of cases) in a night you may have over done it (but who can really blame you? we all do it sometimes, its just the nature of the drug.) but we all know doing that 2 nights in a row like you describe doing, would make us want to die for the next week or 2, no appetite so we dont eat, a fucking migrane headache, cant sleep because our stomach and heads hurt. etc. and you say you do this just casually all the time? im sorry its just quite inconcievable.

ugh, i could go on, but why bother?