• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Soma

Czbee

Greenlighter
Has soma (carisoprodol) changed their formula? For a while it was unavailable where I live and then when it was available it is so weak it’s barely worth taking.

I imagine they have changed the formula if that drug is back on the market.
Soma is one dangerous drug. It almost killed me.
The doctors said that a lot of people had really bad effects from soma.
I was one of them.

Use caution!

Carisopropol is not an opioid, it's a GABAergic that hits the barbiturate subtype GABA receptors. It is certainly possible to overdose and it's also quite ophysically addictive if you take it daily. That said it is pretty widely regarded as the best muscle relaxer. it's also quite euphoric if you dose it right.

I'm not sure where you live, but it seems in the US, doctors are hesitant to prescribe it. However I don't know of them changing the formulation. Maybe you got a lower dose pill recently? Are you getting it via prescription or the black market?

Watson Pharmaceuticals is no more. This was the best generic formula of Carisoprodol 350 mg ...Pill with imprint 5513 DAN. I was able to find a few pharmacies that still had some Watson brand left in their inventory, but good luck finding anymore.! You can still get brand name, but they are hella expensive.! yes the two generics left in my area are weak as well, but If you break or crush 2-4 soma , add 500mg acetaminophen, and 50mg - 100mg caffeine this will kick them in every time. Be careful they are still potent enough to put you in the hospital if over done.!

It was placed into schedule IV of the CSA in the US effective 2011, other than that, carisoprodol should be carisoprodol. I remember getting boat loads of Fioracet, Ultrams, and Somas off of the interwebs before they were controlled. No more of that though, God forbid someone should take a chemical and feel good. <rolls eyes so hard that medical intervention is necessary>