• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Soma and xanax

benzyblue77

Greenlighter
Just got some Somas, 350's, I'm thinking about taking three of them and two mg of xanax. I have a high tolerance for benzos, but I've never taken soma before. Just wondering if what I'm planning to take is a good start and also, should I eat after I take the soma I've heard it helps the kick. Tx

They are both cns depressants so there is a risk..if u do decide to do it cut ur usual xanax dose in half and do the least amout of soma u can if u wana be safe.

first time i took soma i had a massive benzo tolerance and soma absolutely floored me; i was falling asleep standing up. be careful with them

Soma makes you feel like a blank sheet of paper

or a wet Towelie...

Last edited:
I call somas puddle pills. Taking them with benzos is dangerous. I have read that 1400mg of soma can seriously impair respiration. Please be careful.

I used to only take them together in serious opiate WD, very effective for that, but probably too much together to be much fun recreationally unless you already have a high tolerance to both.. You'd just feel like jello for 15 minutes and then go to sleep.. And hopefully wake up..