• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids soma and hydrocodone

clearette

Greenlighter
I have searched through many threads and have learned, for the most part, soma is a great way to potentiate your hydrocodone. What I can't find directly is the dose and timing of that dose and adding in Tramadol.
I apologize if this is the wrong spot for this question, but after reading the rules and forum names, it seemed to fit.
So if one is use to 25mg of hydrocodone and 100mg of Tramadol to relieve pain and give a nice buzz, then what would adding Soma do to that? And how many is suggested to reach desired potentiation while remaining safe? Is timing your dosages a factor also?
Again, apologies for newb questions and if its in wrong spot. thanks for any advice you can offer.

we can't tell you how to get high, and combining two cns depressants is dangerous.
rule of thumb, half your dose of both substances if you take them together.

Last edited:
Back when I was young I would combine cyclobenzaprine(flexeril) with hydrocodone for potentiating. Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant and in the same class as Soma I believe. It worked if I remember correctly. Now i have a 60 count bottle of the stuff that has been in my medicine cabinet for almost a year. I believe most people prefer Soma over flexeril though.

Like the above guy said, can't really give you dosages and it would be hard to anyway. Just be safe. Take a little less of the tramadol and hydrocodone if you must, and start as low as possible with the Soma.

This combo killed Dana Plato...as others mentioned, combining 2 CNS depressants without any knowledge of what your dose, or tolerance is could be dangerous.

Take the hydro alone, start out with small dose, find out that way how you feel.