Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Solubility of Meth?

Kid_Cisco

Bluelighter
Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered before. I did use the search engine but couldn't really find anything that specifically answered my question.

Not so long ago I remember reading on here about someone using an empty nasal spray applicator to disolve, and then sniff some cocaine which had gotten wet. My question is this: If I hypothetically had some uncut meth (Fluffy Beige Powder), would this method of application be effective? God knows its not easy to rack in the middle of a dance floor, doing it off toilet cisterns doesn't really turn me on, and I'm not a massive fan of dabbing and applying to gums.

Would it be worthwhile to try dissolving say 4-5 points in a suitable amount of water in a nasal spray bottle, trying to keep the ratio at a decent level, where 1 spray == a quarter of a point or so?

Cheers in advance,
Kid_Cisco.

Have seen people do it before and they don't seem to have any problems at all, well unless you actually call using drugs a problem. :)

Just remember to start off by making it quite dilute. Definitely don't try to saturate the solution by dissolving as much as possible.

Even a weak solution will sting like F***, but you'll get used to it; you may even end up craving for the sting. I hope not for your sake, but remember that nasal administration, especially in this form, will be better absorbed and faster acting than with bombing.

Clearly it does work, just be wary with the nasal spray bottle... Even though nasal sprays are quite personal and seldom shared, you'd be suprised what family members will do when you're not there. Maybe my family is a little whackier than the average, but none the less, you don't want a younger sibbling/cousin/whatever putting it up their nose...

:)

^^ Very Good point apollo. Keep such things well away from curious fingers.

Perhaps such containers should be labeled

WARNING: CONTAINS METHAMPHETAMINE SOLUTION ;)

But seriously, there should be some warning indicating that contents are not as the label reads. If you can clean the bottle label off, try getting poison stickers from a newsagent or H&S supplier, and pop 1 or 2 of those on.

I'm thinking of putting the bigger poison stickers on my beer bottles when I go to parties. Maybe then I'll have a chance at finding one after 10:00pm =D

^^^^ Hehe, one of my friends works in a pharmacy, and I'm always getting her to pinch those little stickers that they put on scripts.

I find it hilarious to stick a "To be taken until all used" sticker on a 5 bag of pills... or "Warning: May affect mental alertness and/or co-ordination" on a bag of K-Bombs...

I recently passed on a bag to a friend with a nice big purple "To be taken rectally" sticker on it... He freaked out and thought I was serious.

Kid_Cisco.

WOW that is a good idea about the solution! Then you won't have any powdery stuff gunking up in your nose and you can do it in front of people then they won't wonder why you sniffle so much.
LOL at the stickers, I want to get some of those can you buy them from somewhere?

Another added bonus is that if the speed wasn't washed properly, many of nasty impurities will be water insoluble so what doesn't dissolve is always all rubbish. Of course any water soluble impurities will also dissolve so it's far from a fantastic cleaning method.

It will sting as mentioned. I've never done this with meth, but coke in water stings like a bitch, so I'd imagine meth, without the anesthetic effect of coke would be even worse.

is this sting more intense than that of the powder insufflated by itself? because I find that quite tolerable (even enjoy it you could say)

Kid_Cisco: brilliant idea =D i hope im not asking too much in asking for a trip report on it?

dont forget to give us an idea of concentration if you do :)

Shouldn't have to shake because you shouldn't saturate.

It will sting more than powder; try 2mls of straight water to get some idea before deciding it's the way to go 8o

PURE Methamphetamine has MINIMAL sting when snorting. If you are having issues snorting it, chances are it is cut with a salt or has not been purified after crystalisation (powder) -- Can return an acidic pH level to neutral. Meth which is of neutral pH comes out WHITE after crystalisation. Any pH lower will come out beige and at worst case looks like a dark red gak (very dangerous)!

Meth is cleaned and/or can be returned to the correct pH levels and most common junk removed using dry (PURE) Alcohol.

The Meth is not soluble in dry alcohol. Most solvent impurities are filtered out. The powder remaining in the filter will be cleaned. Continue doing washes until close to white & chalky. Let it dry, the alcohol will evaporate quickly. Alcohol can remain in the meth if not finely crushed when close to dry. This can cause an off rush & may include excessive body heat. Alcohol can cause the sting if you havent dried the Meth properly. To get around this, dilute in water, place in freezer towards freezing, filter using multiple filter papers. The left over alcohol is in the water with the meth. The Alcohol will evaporate before the water does. This step will also take care of any waxes which are present in the Meth, the wax can cause residue in pipes. Evaporate the water and left over is white, closer to a purer product.

People who are bright enough to cut amphetamines are smart enough to relise using PURE MSM or Vitamin B12 are the unique ways to go.

The Sting is caused either by alcohol still trapped in the meth after crystalisation or by the wrong pH, usually acidic product. Pure Meth is White in Powder form, NOT beige, NOT RED. Acidic Meth bubbles when excess HCL is burnt off. The Meth will burn at a higher melting point.

For forum topic: Clean the gear, sting will be small.

- SWIM

Note: PURE Meth? Love Sodium! ;)