Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

solian/zyprexa and mdma

gumby11

Bluelighter
Hey people, Ive done a search for this and found little information about it. I take solian(amilsulpride) 400mg a day in the morning. Ocassionaly I take mdma (once every 2 months or so) I was wondering what the interaction between solian and mdma is? Also my brother has been taking a low dose of zyprexa each night. He also takes mdma occasionaly. Since being on zyprexa I have asked him how his experience has been after he has been roling and he says its really intense. Does anyone know of the interaction between zyprexa and mdma? He also used to smoke meth for a stage there (which I think was bloody stupid.) What is the interaction between meth and zyprexa? So in summary if anyone can help Id be very gratefull;
1)Interaction between mdma and solian
2)Interaction between mdma and zyprexa
3)Interaction between meth and zyprexa
Cheers

To be safe i would stop taking the zyprexa a day before you do drugs, then wait a day after before dosing again.

thanks endless ill pass that on to my brother, what are your reasons for this?>can anyone provide information or a link to information regarding the neurological processes involved with the interaction of these medicines and mdma?

and gumby11 im almost certain from personal experience that meth taken with regular daily doses of solian..i just find that my tolerance will go from closest to 0 to 99 within the space of 8-10hrs,,,,which sucks BIG time!!!

no links bud...its all a very 'grey matter' out there im thinking, in other words,,, big big ? ? ? ? ?s

zyprexa just made me sleep 14hrs everyday :(

solian used to be when first introduced to it, like a pharma dose of speed...but now, nothing comes close to topping a nice 3day meth binge, then breaking from it for a while and around and around we go..

mdma, the pills i used to get, same while on solian..where mainly speed based anyway, so that answers that..only had a few loved up mdma ones in my time and they were delicious, if only they' were always like that!

pilling was fun, meth\pipe 3 days off work = much much better!

from me

xx

Thanks for your help Tiesto, I asked my physichiatrist(spelling??)the other day about mdma and he said its cool just dont do it to often. Which is good cause itl be better when I do do it%)

gumby11 said:
Thanks for your help Tiesto, I asked my physichiatrist(spelling??)the other day about mdma and he said its cool just dont do it to often. Which is good cause itl be better when I do do it%)

lol... it's amazing to think that drug use is so common that a psychiatrist might say something like that. Not that I have a problem with it.

hey grumpy11, just a two question are you actully taking solian 400mg for acute or chronic schizophrenia or reecrationally? and do you smoke weed?

with meth and zyprexa there could be many side effects "Alcohol and street drugs are especially dangerous when combined with your medicine. These substances can interfere with way your medicine works and cause bad side effects such as drowsiness, tremors, low blood pressure, and the return of symptoms such as hallucinations" 2006 Eli Lilly and Company pamphlet info pack

Teddles said:
hey grumpy11, just a two question are you actully taking solian 400mg for acute or chronic schizophrenia or reecrationally? and do you smoke weed?

1)i have mild schizophrenia which fluctuates in its effetcs. At the moment i only suffer mild syptoms.
2)No i dont smoke weed it is the worst thing i can do, and when i have in the past has made my symptoms much worse after chronic usage.

abstaining from all recreational drugs would be best from your illness. Pills would be better for you than meth/ice. there is more chance of ice exaberating your condition, especially if you have beeen going for days. It good to see that you dont smoke weed because it is the worst thing for people with your condition to do, as it will make things much worse for you.

It's a shame there isn't much infomation about the reactions between recriational drugs and anti pyscotic medictions. sorry i cant be much more help, it sounds like you are incontrol of yourself. take care.