hi i am back, thankyou
MajorBong
for that hell diagram you sent me it was class

we have made a software thing for music does anyone like this? thanks
*edit*
vids can now be seen in the posts below

Last edited:
cool effect but that music is awful...

i used to play around with apps and screensavers which would synthesize images based on musical input - i think they were christened 'vizualisation' apps and plugins.

milkdrop was one of the better ones...

alasdair

cool effect but that music is awful...

i used to play around with apps and screensavers which would synthesize images based on musical input - i think they were christened 'vizualisation' apps and plugins.

milkdrop was one of the better ones...

alasdair
Milkdrops the shit!!!!

Very cool. :)

I used to love MilkDrop, definitely way better than the others of its time.

Thought I would post our latest vids here.... funny thing is, no one really seems interested in using the system live at the moment.

Wow, this all reminds me of those 3D graphics 'demos' that were usually produced by Euro techno geeks and given away on floppy disk on the cover of Amiga Power magazines in the early 90s.

Really quite cool as for me. I would like to use some kind of similar software if I could. But most of all I wanted to produce my own music tracks and I was looking for software for this purpose but couldn't find anything. Then I tried to use musirank for music production if someone knows what I'm talking about.
UPD: I would like to use it at home ( cause I rarely go to parties)

Last edited:
It's good when there is software, through which you can create videos, music and other things.
Any you are familiar with?
Although there are programs that work with errors. Which are not even tested before release.
Any of these that may come to mind so that others can avoid pitfalls of using such buggy programs?
Thanks and welcome to BL.
Peace