• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd have shown her the backside of my hand, disrespectful lady! i kid of course. pretty absurd they couldn't even light the candle, what an insult!

Please give this a chance.(I mean listen to the whole set).
It's pretty old, but it's a classic.

loco-dice-minimal-explosion
listening now..ty<3

why do you bother going in there? isn't it just a bunch of guys half naked doing drugs in front of each other without any real discussion going on?
more info plz...
im fuckin so sick and tired of this shit
w/e i did..sorry..
it won't happen again.
actually..it prob. will happen again.
i'm a repeat offender..:\

i hope you feel better tc<3
On my 21st birthday my nurse in the psych ward handed me a cupcake with a candle (not allowed to actually be lit) and a cup full of xanax and valium.

i don't even remember turning 21..so i'm going w/it must've been a fantastic night!
i totally would've lit your candle btw;)

On my 21st birthday my nurse in the psych ward handed me a cupcake with a candle (not allowed to actually be lit) and a cup full of xanax and valium.

i spent my 26th birthday institutionalized against my will. easily the worst birthday i ever had. seriously considered hanging myself from the shower with my shoelaces.

just took the last ingredient in a very euphoric cocktail of drugs, and I'm feeling good, but how is everybody else feeling in OD?

Son of a bitch I need some cashflow...

My old guy (who did me deals on weight) just sent me an ambiguous text asking if I needed anything (and he normally can get it all lol)...

im geeked right now. i love studying. its fun, everything is awesome! i love life ! :)

not much...just chillin, trying to think of where I can dig for change to go grab a black-n-mild lol...

chillin on some d-amp, oxy and weed. I wish I had a cigarette, but I'm completely broke.

tricomb, what're you up to

Last edited:
just did my last shot of dope till thanksgiving !

told my dealers/friends not to serve me and they agreed.

i was goin good on my month off. did about 15-20 days. then my birthday came and i cant not do my DOC on my 18th birthday lol.

ah, drug addiction :\

yup.

^i smoke NAS, they are soo good with amohetamines though@!!@

American Spirits arent any healthier for you than anything else, it's just a gimmick. The difference in harm is proportionally equal to the difference in harm between organic food and normal food.
Also, i find that Spirits dont go well with amps, or pretty much anything, as they make me more nauseous than any other cigarette besides Newport Menthols (just typing that makes me nauseous, however they are actually, interestingly enough, amazing [and not nauseating] when youre on opiates, especially heroin), and amps + nicotine create lots of nausea as it is, so i dont really like smoking Spirits. Kamel reds or Marlboro 27's go great with amps, and the latter goes AMAZING with opiates.

Last edited:
dude different srokes for different folks, i know they arent safer, they just taste better IMO, give me a better buzz last twice as long.

thats crazy, your statment about that american spirits dont go well with amps or anything is based on opinion, not fact. it was a broad statement generalizing your thoughts and opinions.

nicotine is nicotine, if one cig goes well with a drug, so do all ciggs. i dont get nauseous from smoking ciggs on amps. its the only time i chain smoke. i love it, they synergize sooo well. ciggs and amps is the best cig combo out there, including MDMA.

people are different and respond differently to certain drugs, i am talking about myself, don't take it so personally. anyways, bluelight is not about arguing about which drug is better, or bickering about anything! its about providing HR, so next time you want to call someone out, just pm them. kthnx

just bought a new chillum at the head shop that just opend up down the street from me. its badass and color changing. you can pack like gram bowels to !

blowed and opaited off my ass !

feelsgoodman

Status
Not open for further replies.