• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol social lubricant

Patrickthelizard

Greenlighter
hey guys what drugs combos do you think are best, mine is probably ketamine and alcohol
and also xanax and alcohol but thats dangerous and lethal.
what do you take as a social lubricant ????

This is pretty close to a "what should I take" thread which we don't allow, but I can see the harm reduction value, so I'll let the thread stay open, at least for a while

With alcohol and benzos...I am more sociable but I end up regretting lots of things ive said and acted stupid.

Same thing with mdma.

The afterglow of mxe was the best social lubricant I've ever tried. The wit and quick and articulate responses I would have were remarkable. I could have fucked Rihanna when in that

opioids and benzos dose that doesn't render me looking wasted is the best thing I can do, which doesn't do a whole lot except make me not care that the conversation isn't going well.

I would say small doses of weed (at the onset of the high) make me the most sociable now days with my limited options

But lately I just use drugs to avoid social interaction

A small and reasonable dose of an amphetamine and a smallish dose of benzos works well for me. Makes me calm and anxiety free, but also friendly and talkative. I wouldn't add alcohol to that combo. Maybe a wee bit of weed.

I've never abused speed of any kind, except for a few shots of meth, which I no longer do, so I still get very good results from taking it now and then.

Hey man I'm glad i found you, I've been looking to get answers concerning the mix of benzos and alcohol for awhile now, and i need a guy who does it like me to take perspective so imma copy my last thread where i didn't have the opportunity to have you answer, here it goes:

Hey guys, I havent found a clear answer anywhere on the internet. I could use you guys' experience on that subject.

I usually take 2mg of xanax and get mad drunk, im not talking about beers like ive read some of you post, im talking about those medium sized vodka bottles i finish by myself at predrinks and then go to have one or two drinks at the club.
I personally love that combo, however im starting to get worried because of the heavy restriction on this combination, and ive been blacking out after the party on my bed, and my girl tells me i breathe funny. I dont know if i should be worried, i think i can take it.

Do you think I would be safe doing 0.5mg-1mg with heavy drinking instead of 2mg?????

Hey man I'm glad i found you, I've been looking to get answers concerning the mix of benzos and alcohol for awhile now, and i need a guy who does it like me to take perspective so imma copy my last thread where i didn't have the opportunity to have you answer, here it goes:

Hey guys, I havent found a clear answer anywhere on the internet. I could use you guys' experience on that subject.

I usually take 2mg of xanax and get mad drunk, im not talking about beers like ive read some of you post, im talking about those medium sized vodka bottles i finish by myself at predrinks and then go to have one or two drinks at the club.
I personally love that combo, however im starting to get worried because of the heavy restriction on this combination, and ive been blacking out after the party on my bed, and my girl tells me i breathe funny. I dont know if i should be worried, i think i can take it.

Do you think I would be safe doing 0.5mg-1mg with heavy drinking instead of 2mg?????

I don't like spamming others threads, but in the name of HR. 2mg with that much drinking is very, very dangerous. I imagine you have a pretty significant tolerance if you're doing that without blacking out super quickly and being a total dipshit. It doesn't surprise me your breathing is off, as yes, you're more than in dangerous territory there. It's never a good idea to combine benzos with that kind of drinking and, if you're going to do it, 1mg will be much safer. Albeit still not ideal.

Mate, if you're only looking for someone to tell you it's a safe combo you're using the wrong site, as this is a harm reduction forum. Just because 0.5 mg alprazolam with alcohol is safer than 2 mg alprazolam doesn't mean it's a safe combo at all. People have died from combining benzos and alcohol, just take a look at Bluelight Shrine http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/89-Bluelight-Shrine, because of that we always advise to not combine them. Sure 0.5 mg alprazolam with a beer or two isn't that dangerous if you have a high tolerance to both (it can still lead to disinhibiton leading to drinking more and doing stupid stuff), but you get totally wasted and even had problems breathing because you drank so much!
I don't want to offend you but it seems like you have a serious alcohol problem (drinking a medium sized vodka bottle as a predrink by yourself) and if you continue down this road you'll most likely become physically dependent on benzos and/or alcohol and let me tell you, withdrawal is hell on earth. I mean do you even have fun if you black out? And getting black out drunk is extremely bad for your brain as alcohol is a neurotoxin.
Stay safe

Last edited: