Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So... you wanna be a moderator?!? [Applications close TODAY!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I highly recommend this guy.

oh wait...you said no nominations right.

Oh the pay... you wouldn't believe the pay.

Fry-d-, you should send in an application. We don't know much about you, or your contributions to bluelight, so some notes would be really appreciated. ;)

samadhi said:
Oh the pay... you wouldn't believe the pay.

Fry-d-, you should send in an application. We don't know much about you, or your contributions to bluelight, so some notes would be really appreciated. ;)

poo, the guys not a regular. admin would knock him back.

^^^

I would vouch for him and give a reference but after he left, the staff fridge was missing like seven cartons of beer!

^ He was our thieving admin according to hoptis ;) =D
No mod one year!! :)

Mr Samadhi said:
^ He was our thieving admin according to hoptis ;) =D
No mod one year!! :)

haha, yea I thought it was admin. But since I wasn't entirely sure, I said mod instead, 'cus it would have been less of a fall if I had been wrong ;)

I think you're all crazy to want to mod this place ;)

My only request is don't let someone with power tripping issues become one. Thanks =D

powa.jpg

powatrip.jpg

Ever time I read the title of this thread I think of that bloody ad on channel ten with the kids singing the jingle...."are you smar-ter than a fifth grader?" and then start singing "so you wan-na be a moderator???".

I hate jingles.

after doofqueens request, i think preacha would make a great mod this is not my making a nomination

i would mod this gaff, but im too lazy!

Do you wanna be a champmod?!?

Just in case people haven't noticed the sticky, I'm going to let this float for a day or so.

Get writing those applications kiddies =D

P.S up all night, you don't want to be a champion? Or a moderator? Or grinspoon? Or any of the above? ;)

"Doing" Grinspoon and "being" Grinspoon are 2 very different things, I ASSure you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.