• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc So you register, and within about a second..

infantannihilator

Bluelighter
The blood that entered the syringe starts to react and turns black in a spirally flash, clouding the entire thing up.

What does that say really? To me that seems like the blood cells pretty much died, there was no clotting, they just reacted and dispersed into the solution (visibly) evenly. Probably not something you should be shooting eh?

The color of the blood depends on the oxygen in your blood....sometimes my blood would be really dark like that, or regular red, or light red. It's not black just a really dark red...or if it is black thats messed up and you should get that checked out, sounds like something from a horror movie.

I'm really high but what if you are really a machine disguised as a human and your circulatory system runs on motor oil and that's why it's black. Think about it.

I've shot up literally over a thousand times, and the purest, darkest and most unoxygenated venous blood I've ever seen has still been a very obvious crimsson/red. I don't want to worry you, but if you're drawing blood that is literally BLACK, you need to go get that checked out pretty damn quickly...you may have a problem with flow in that artery or even gangrene (but it would be pretty much impossible to not realize you had something this wrong with you)

EDIT: Having thought about it longer than 3 seconds, I change my opinion to that of it being almost certainly an issue with your drug or solution and not your blood. Dont inject any more of that product, whatever you do. I'm assuming it must be a new phenomenon for you or you wouldn't just not be posting it, or if it was your first time then the same advice applies.

Are you saying that your blood enters normal color and turns dark upon reacting with the solution in the syringe? (That's how I comprehended it) ?

If so , yes, i would not inject that solution. It sounds pretty toxic

Are you saying that your blood enters normal color and turns dark upon reacting with the solution in the syringe? (That's how I comprehended it) ?

If so , yes, i would not inject that solution. It sounds pretty toxic

yes, thats exactly what i'm saying, not sure how people didnt understand that quite clear and necessary part :rofl:

Yeah it sounded clear to me, but reading responses confused me. Often I find people must skim posts rather than read, as comprehension isn't always clear lol

Anyway, did you end up shooting it or what happened? Out of curiosity what was the substance ?

It'll appear more "black" if you're shooting up in the dark. Harm reduction advice is to shoot up in the light; you can see what you're doing much better, and will be more likely to make the shot.