Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ hahah lucky bastard.

I would have been expecting a refusal or 'talking too' maybe the pharm like his benzo and can't remember shit. I know if I was Pharmacist I would have even literally less memory short&long than now, which is basically non existent anyways...

Nice luck D_M the gods are shining on u

I'm quite liking oxazepam these days. I took 60 mg on new years day to doctor the comedown from mdma & the hangover from booze which although i woke up feeling good left me feeling more & more restless with each passing hour so i took 60 mg of oxazepam, my highest dose of this drug to date, & it worked wonders.

Took about an hour to start kicking in, which is a long time i know as i'm used to diazepam, then only got stronger over the next 2 hours. Felt exactly like the first time i took 20 mg of valium. Quite excellent for sleep too. 30 mg an hour before bed gets me in a very comfy place & it's worn off by morning totally.

I am finding etizolam to be very useful and quite 'user friendly'. I use it mostly as a sleep aid and occasionally to finish up a ethylphenidate session.

It works quickly and doesn't leave me feeling spaced out in the morning. I just take a 1 or 2mg because I don't have a tolerance (thank god) and it works beautifully. I can go from having 'busy brain' and being manic after a hectic day at work to being relaxed and comfortably sleepy in around 30 minutes. Etiz has saved me from a night of insomnia and accompanying day of exhaustion a couple of times recently.

I've only had diazepam and alprazolam. Both recreationally - I've never had a script for benzodiazepines.

I must say I prefer alprazolam out of the two - like someone said above, I felt completely at ease and could talk to anyone without worrying about what to say, etc. I found it to be a clear, lucid state besides the slight drowsiness at first.

I must say I prefer alprazolam out of the two - like someone said above, I felt completely at ease and could talk to anyone without worrying about what to say, etc. I found it to be a clear, lucid state besides the slight drowsiness at first.

Im with you on this one LBL.

Alprazolam is easily my favourite benzo too. Only tried diaz, temaz, loraz and alpraz though. The quick onset and potency of even 1mg alpraz is just so appealing. Great for social dinners as a tool to allow yourself to be social and funny when you might not be in the mood. Lately though Ive found I most enjoy them as a cap off to a day of dexamp fueled gaming =D 1 or 2mg alprazolam, savoured with a glass of Glen Livet cooled to perfection with just enough ice is most enjoyable. As hard as it sometimes to avoid the temptation to to abuse them I find theyre ultimately more satisfying savoured and enjoyed in this fashion. Keeps the stash stocked a crap load longer too! ;)

Never actually had a script for them though. I usually get them off friends. I do however get an occasional script for temazepam off my psych who prescribes me dexamp (for adult add). I always feel like a douche though.... trying to casually ask him for "a temazepam script".. you know, "while Im here" .... trying not to sound desperate, usually waiting until the end of the appointment as if the thought just occurred to me. Its pathetic:p But you gotta do what you gotta do right...

Theres definitely a case for longer lasting, more subtle benzos like diazepam or lorazepam or whatever. They for sure have their place.

^^temazepam is weak they only give ya 25 & ya need to take the whole lot in my case & still barely feel shit.
yeah the xanax seems to work well with u. one of the stronger benzos & 2mg bare= 40mg diaz so yeah & ive been precribed xanax before & the come in 50 packs. to short acting its one of the "harder" benzos & can be one of the worst w/d if ya get hooked that is. but realistcally nobody gets predcibdd enough to get a serious tolerance

klonopin (clozazpeam should like a good choice) long acting & it comes in doses of 2mg which = 40mg diaz (8 tablets)

btw uve had the only benzos ive had too

Yeah I know temaz is not the most potent benzo. Ill still fucking take it though ;) Better than nothing. 40-50mg is pleasant enough. 20mg is good for helping sleep.

Yeah I know temaz is not the most potent benzo. Ill still fucking take it though ;) Better than nothing. 40-50mg is pleasant enough. 20mg is good for helping sleep.

ast time i took temaze i took 150mg. plus 8 2mg valiums. didnt feel shit.
wtf is wrong with me. im gunna have to started preloading with GFJ. or DPH.

fuck it. best think to potentiate by far is alcohol. just makes sure ya dose ya benzos BEFORE ya start drinking & dont pop any more after that first beer

Unless someone can provide a good reason not to, I'm going to merge this with the other benzo thread tomorrow.

Makes sense to me. Dont know why we needed two.

re: alcohol and benzos, I totally agree. For me I might have 1 glass of scotch with a couple of nips in it. But I know people have been known to go crazy combining benzos with binge drinking. Definitely a bad idea.

Fark, woke up at 2pm today... the night before I'd taken 10mg diazepam and that got me pretty wobbly and fucked up.. (and I did sleep like a baby, mind you I'd taken 100ug clonidine with that diazepam)

I needed to sleep tonight, and had nothing apart from the diazepam to take, so around midnight I took 2x 5mg tablets... washed down with 150mg of fluconazole (he-he-he, I read that some antifungals inhibit the bodies ability to excrete (is that the right word?) diazepam) - 2 Hours later, NOTHING, I don't feel a thing... I just took another 10mg.

Keeping in mind here that I've never had diaz before except 5mg a week and a half ago.

It's getting to the point where I'm that desperate to sleep tonight for work tomorrow, that I'm considering taking some suboxone or possibly some melatonin caps I have....

(oh, and we aren't talking valium fakes here... 2 were generic aus pharmacy dispensed, and 2 were roche blistered valium branded pills)

fuck. this is why I need proper fucking sleeping pills.... I still have my empty box of temazepam to look at on those sleepless nights.. not that it helps me sleep or anything.

Diaz should help you sleep better than temaz. IMO anyway. 10mg should be enough considering your low tolerance to it, although maybe you have some cross tolerance.

Why not take the melatonin? I often use mela in conjunction with 5-htp to sleep. Works great. Although the melatonin does have a bit of a hangover to it sometimes. Not as bad but similar to the morning grogginess I experience using restavit for sleep.

ended up taking what I had, 20mg, somewhere in between there I had 2 more which are gone, perhaps I had 30mg that night.... No real tolerance, light use in the last 2 weeks beforehand (1 dose of 5mg, 1 week later 1 dose of 10mg, and then 5 days after that I think it was 30 that night. I did end up sleeping but yeah, probably should have taken them straight up and not redosing in effect.

I will get on the melatonin and I also have 5-HTP too, which i'll give a go next time :)

No problem worrying about hangovers, it's more just the ability to get up! haha. The above night I was late for work & slept in due to little sleep. But did not feel diaz effects throughout the day at all, perhaps I had a little tolerance going, or bad metabolism or interaction of some sort, who knows.

They come in triple strength 10mg melatonin caps. Great stuff. 2 of those caps plus 2x100mg 5-HTP caps and Im asleep in no time. Not to mention the kick-ass lucid/vivid as fuck dreaming. I generally enjoy it but sometimes the dreams are so real and they way they usually come about is through a seamless transition from putting your head on the pillow and a few minutes later into the dream state.

Its truly verging on lucid dreaming.... Im sure with some concerted effort one could train themselves to control their dreams in this fashion. Maybe add a mugwort tea/brew just before bed and you could probably train yourself to leave your body. (not to to go all hippie on y'all but I truly believe that).

On a side note Im enjoying my day off with alprazolam and glass of PST this morning.... followed this afternoon with 600mg codeine with a 20mg diazepam chaser washed down with GFJ.

My soles of my feet are beginning to itch! Feeling pretty awesome right now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So why the fuck does temazepam only come in amounts of 25? Especially when theyre so weak. Got a temaz script today easy enough but no repeats and only fuckin 25 like usual. I could go through the entire amount tonight if I was being a little too self indulgent. Even diaz comes in 50 ffs and they last longer than temaz.

Ahh well. Been a while since Ive had temaz so Im about to have 60mg and see how that do me.

^ I think the abuse potential of temazepam is possibly overestimated due to past problems with people getting serious complications injecting temaze gels. I agree that 25 is a skimpy as fuck amount to get when a 10mg tab is the equivalent to 5mg diazepam (and lacks the subtle effects of diazepam, making it basically useless at lower doses imo) and especially when it has such a short half life as well. Doesn't really make much sense 2mg clonaz come on bottles of 200 but temaze seems to be 25 max, just the way it is I guess...

Jesus. What desperate fuck would inject temaz? What dosage we talking?

Its the weakest, most subtle, least euphoric benzo Ive ever had recreationally.... even worse than lorazepam which I was entirely unimpressed with. That said though, Ive never had temaz in a social setting and as we all know that can make all the difference. Set/setting/etc all that.

(btw aplogies to anyone who injects temaz and enjoys it, my comments come from a place of total ignorance. Not only have I never injected temaz, or a benzo or motherfucking anything for that matter)

And now come to think of it I am feeling pretty good right now. Movie is on pause and Im typing shit on a forum that is really unnecessary. I seem to have that overwhelming need to express myself that you get when youre fucked up. I really should go out but Im too poor at the moment.

^ It used to come in gel caps (known as temaze 'eggs' I think), in dosages greater than 10mg I believe, so people could just suck the gel straight into the fit. I think it was mainly used in conjunction with heroin or as a cheap replacement when one was sick, they took the stuff off the market due to people losing limbs from injecting it. IIRC a report I read on it suggested it was popular amongst the non English speaking Vietnamese community, I suppose those who don't speak english would find it harder to educate themselves on HR. That said I have known several English speaking, caucasian heroin users (mostly junkies, but not all) to inject the gel in Unisom/diphenhydramine capsules alongside heroin, so injecting gel from caps definately isn't something confined to those who don't speak English.

A little bit OT but sorta relevant to what I am talking about, I had to go to a drug treatment place a while back and I was actually really surprised how many drug pamphlets on the walls were in multiple other languages. Clearly substance misuse is a problem amongst the non English speaking community and these people would have probably less access to education facilities in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.