Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah zannies back in the house. 60x1mgs. Respect this time. Nothin' but respect.

No more than 2mg in a day ever.... except for today because I treating myself. But my 2mg a day rule is is set in stone. I feel comfortbable with that. In 1mg dose too btw.

thats a really good idea, setting a 2mg xanny limit. its soo easy to go overboard on the xan, especially if u have a full script of em laying around..

The biggest benefit Im finding from alpraz at the moment is the quality of sleep Im getting. I feel like Im sleeping like a normal person... feels great!

The biggest benefit Im finding from alpraz at the moment is the quality of sleep Im getting. I feel like Im sleeping like a normal person... feels great!

back when i had my precious xanny script, i slept like a fuckin rock. problem was, i'd sleep through the entire next day, and wake up at like 6pm ... gots to love the xanny..

Last night I threw a couple of lindt chocolate balls in a bowl and put them in the microwave, intending to add ice cream. Even had the ice cream sitting on the bench. Then for whatever reason I went upstairs and laid on my bed. Next thing I knew it was morning. Melted choc balls still in the microwave all melted and wasted. Luckily someone put the ice cream away for me lol

Guess I needed the sleep.

I only just obtained 30 5mg valiums. be interested to see how many I take.
pitty I dont have any opiates besides codeine. nothing like mixing oxy for example with valium just to chill out a bit.
Ive already just had 12. I only take valium 2-3 times a month. & I need atleast 40mg to even know ive taken anything. (benzos to me are such a subtle thing, but i also consiter opiates to be subtle & even at the point i wanna throw up)
in other words if someone spiked my drink with 35mg of valium i probably wouldnt eve know Id taken it even though I rarely take them.

Im interested to know what most ppls recreational dose of valium is?
mine is about 70mg but I think I would need ATLEAST 250mg to pass out. never would take that much though. (yes a whole 50 pack & i bet i still wouldnt pass out)

I did go to sleep when i took quite a lot of xanax while drinking. probably not a good idea but in general i can easilt take benzos & alcohol. some ppl can. some ppl cant I suppose

Im also interested to know what ppl say to there drs to get there valium & how they get prescribed to take?

I think everyone should be entiled to valium. it's legal in china ya know. but maybe it should be registed like u haved to show ya ID or something when ya buy it so they know ya not getting to many. because when im hungover from drinking i can tell u it's HEALTHY for me to have valium

Last edited:
OK, so now im as tired after taking 15 valiums as i were off taking 1-2 of the 100mg seroquels I used to take. I friend of mine actually had 150mg tablets.

if ppl are taking large amounts of valiums in the purpose of getting to sleep they should really try seroquel. ppl say it's not recreational but to someone who has insomnia it's pretty good to know ya so tired ya gunna go to sleep within half an hr of laying down

i won take my 5mg zyprexa tonight (equivelent to around 80mg of seroquel) I usually take 1-2 but dont wanna get out of bed in the morning. i bet i'll sleep better on the valium just wish i didnt need so many. I dont think its possible for someone to get precribed enough to take this amount every night so that's why im talking to ppl with sleep issues to move to an antipychotic cuz in general u only need to take 1-2 of them. I dont have skitzophrena & im precribed them for just anxiety/insomnia & im consitered to be only taking a low-moderate dose while it would be consitered they I take an insane amount of benzos

Hey guys,

So glad so many people have gotten informative info
on benzos through my thread(it makes my day :) i
have a question for you fellow Australians out there
though. Alprazolam is schedule 4 recordable right? Which
means that only 1 doctor can prescribe me it, if i go asking
for it from another doctor, he will ring for permission, and i
will be denied it right? It is for a legitimate reason(im on
a too low dose and have run out) and my next script aint
for 2 weeks. I'ts good to see so many benzos exist, they
are great drugs medicinally, if only doctors loved them too.

I'm over 'abusing' drugs but in this case my dose is so low
only 1 xanax a day it's fuck all i need more to keep chilled
at work, if people didn't abuse benzos they might be more
available, ya know what i mean. They are irreplaceable though
in my opinion, certainly as first-line anxiety agents, and the
more the merrier, in the sense that we need different kinds.

- Peace -

I was getting prescribed Alprazolam from two doctors at one point.

Usually though it was a case of me not being arsed going to a psych appointment and walking down the road to the local doc with an empty bottle of xanax and just asked him if he could re-fill a script. Lol easiest way to get a script for 6mg Xanax daily.

I was getting prescribed Alprazolam from two doctors at one point.

Usually though it was a case of me not being arsed going to a psych appointment and walking down the road to the local doc with an empty bottle of xanax and just asked him if he could re-fill a script. Lol easiest way to get a script for 6mg Xanax daily.

Thank-you my friend, you have helped me out dearly. I need benzodiazepines
to survive daily at work and family, due to my anxiety, so it's good to know that
the Austranlian medical system is on my side here. Peace brother, and thanks ! :)

my favs are
Clonazepam
Etizolam
Temezepam

Etizolam i have never heard of, can't believe there are so
many benzo's, i have to study them(and there chemistry)
a bit more. I Love how this thread has produced good results,
i love hearing peoples opinions on benzodiazepines, personally.

Clonazepam is only availble(PBS) for chronic seizure control here
in Australia, i don't think they use it for anxiety(but they might).

I Went through 25 10mg temazepam tablets in two weeks, most i
took at a time was 3(30mg) and i felt a really nice warm-people-
friendly sedation and calmness, then i only kept taking one, and
that was exactly the same just milder, but in all instances, it made
me so tired that i kept yawning and resting my head on my arm all
the time so everyone kept asking me why i was so tired, i had to
makeup an excuse all the time. Temazepam is by far the most hypnotic
benzo i tried so far, but i know there are lots more that are more hypnotic.

I Guess i'll just have to be patient, and try all the benzos i can when i can.

Happy New Year
Peace
And keep up the good thread work, people.

They do use clonazepam for anxiety here, have heard of it being used for that quite often. More so than I hear of people on Valium in fact.

They do use clonazepam for anxiety here, have heard of it being used for that quite often. More so than I hear of people on Valium in fact.

Wow, awesome man, thanks for that info, i was going on the
info on the PBS website, which states the only use as being
for seizure control, but i guess doctors write private scripts.

I'll ask my doc about clonazepam, instead of valium, how does
clonazepam make you feel? Is it as nice as valium or tamzepam?

cheers

Clonaz fucks you uP!!!!

Motor control goes pretty hard man.. its one of the more "im super fucked" benzo's ive had

Guys u know what I found to be a really strong benzo, bromazepam the effects of that shit are out of this world u gotta be really carefull though if u take them coz the effects off them can be really strong

Guys u know what I found to be a really strong benzo, bromazepam the effects of that shit are out of this world u gotta be really carefull though if u take them coz the effects off them can be really strong

Thats awesome, i'd love to try bromazepam oneday. If i can get my hands on it.

Diazepam (has all benzo properties), Alprazolam (strong and fun to go out on, for sleep only good at higher dosage), bromazepam (similar to diazepam)

Temazepam (sleep) Midazolam (had it before a colonoscopy)

Dislikes:

Clonazepam (just somehow overrated-prefer diazepam or alprazolam) Oxazepam (slow onset so you take more and more until its too much and then you just fall asleep and had nothing from it), Flunitrazepam (I completely black out even on low equivalent dosages...equivalent of .5mg Alprazolam, whereas I could easily take 3mgs of alprazolam without passing out)

Can't believe my luck, yesterday was the second 25 count diazepam in a row that accidentally got filled as 50! I went back to the same pharmacy hoping they would mess it up but didn't think there was really a hope in hell they would, it really is amazing the same pharmacist would make that mistake twice in a row... I was half worried there would be a chance they had picked up on it from last time. Definately going to enjoy a few with my codeine tonight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.