Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks tyrael, I'm thinking that mite be way to go short term of course I don't particularly need a benzo addiction right now just something to get me on the right track man. Nb spec I did think about weed but there's no way I could do it everynight in my house lol the parents would smell that shit straight Away Haha but otherwise was a good idea. :) sorry bout my writing its all over the place I'm using the net on my phone so its a bit hard to use properly.....its very anoying!!

Now you say you are living with your parents I am reluctant to offer further advice, but smoke can be blown into a wet towel to negate the smell ;)

Try some stillnox and get away from the benzos GL!

Haha yes living with mum and dad has its pros and cons lol yeah ill give the stillnox a go for a bit and if that dosnt work ill just get some valium so I can knock myself the fuk out!! :)

I dont know how old you are ella but valium isn't all it is cracked up to be! Sure it is cool in the short term but try an alternative first, valium can be a slippery slope in the long term, but hey you're already on temazepam lol

Last edited:
I'm in my 20s I started dabbling in drugs a couple years ago. In my defence I did say I was gonna try the stillnox first.....lol but I do know the dangers of benzos and there addictive properties, the storys of withdrawls from this shit is enough to keep me in check :/

lol guess I am preaching to the choir about it then! A lot of people copy paste about the scary possible seizures and death but the worst part is the confusion and depression from heavy benzo withdrawl which can lead to psychosomatic physical symptoms IMO

Yeah zannies back in the house. 60x1mgs. Respect this time. Nothin' but respect.

No more than 2mg in a day ever.... except for today because I treating myself. But my 2mg a day rule is is set in stone. I feel comfortbable with that. In 1mg dose too btw.

Yeah zannies back in the house. 60x1mgs. Respect this time. Nothin' but respect.

No more than 2mg in a day ever.... except for today because I treating myself. But my 2mg a day rule is is set in stone. I feel comfortbable with that. In 1mg dose too btw.

You know how many times I have said that? hahahaha

I hope you can stick with it Pinkanga. I have had clonazepam in my house for a few weeks now and managed to keep myself away from it, something I could have never done 6 months ago, it's a good feeling.

I probably wouldn't be able to help myself if I wasn't dosing opiates daily though.

^ I find it pretty easy to use benzo's, infact most drugs, sparingly so long as I am still using weed and alcohol everyday. I really think once you get caught up in an addiction or two it becomes a lot easier to be disciplined about certain other drugs just because the idea of using them is less appealing than just using your go to substances.

Yeah. Ive had 4gm todays just because it was my day off... 2mg then 1 mg a couple hrs later then 1 another few hrs later going to dinner. But Im comfortbale sticking to 2mg a day as rule as Ive done it before and I know the consequences of not being disciplined.

My codeine habit helps keep the desire for benzos at bay, althought its always there niggling in the background. The good thing about alpraz is its not the best benzo at potentiating an opiate session.... I find diazepam much better for that so the temptaption to take a couple mg an hour or so into the codeine sess, while still there, is not as strong as if I had a bunch of valium at my disposal.

So zannies for me now are great after using dexies and the occasionaly recreational adventure.

How good is learning from your mistakes!

You know how many times I have said that? hahahaha

Yeah... :|. Pretty sure it was ONLY 2 mg a day for me. Then 4... Then 6... Then 10mg... Then 12mg... Then 12-40mg.

:p.

God to be back in the days where "valium knocks me the fuck out"...

I forgot to go to my doctors appointment today and pick up some flunitrazepam :(.

Though I really try to not have benzo's these days... I can't resist a script or two for hypnodorm or halcion.

As long as I don't have xannies in my house i'm safe.

Hey Ive been there done that with zannies.... last time I had them it was right smack back in the middle of exam period. When I picked them up I had a psych exam the next day. As a break from study I had 15mg diazepam as a chaser to around 300-400mg codeine while playing some Skyrim on 360. Nothing crazy but enough for a couple hrs of forgetting about it all.

Then later that day I acquired some zans, and despite knowing from past experience that Im a fucking headcase with them proceeded with having 7mg that arvo and played SKyrim all day. This was all before a 2pm exam the next day and an early rise for 2hr trip down the HWY to see my psych to get my dex script filled (then 2 hrs back).... then the exam about half an hour after I got back.

I had 2 more fairly intense pscych exams in this period where I was just going stupid with dex studying and capping it off with fucking knows how much alpraz each night.

The whole thing is a haze.... I really have very little recall of what was essentially a 9-day period. I had never been more nervous to check my UNI results but somehow I managed a D, CR and a P (D=distinction, CR=credit and p=pass). Never been more relieved. The only difference to previous semesters is I usually hover around the D, HD level for most units. Ahh well... really dont give a fuck of course, at the end of the day all you gotta do is pass right.

I think theres a lesson there.... you can still be functional while having way too much alpraz, despite the probability that you wont remember fuck all about it. Its like your consciousness goes on autopilot and whatever mysterious part of your psyche that controls self awareness and regulating and acting like a regular human gets pushed to the background. I could be wrong but I think Freud would call that the 'ID'... (as opposed to the EGO and SUPEREGO).

Anyway my point being that that experience as well as about 3 or 4 other experiences over the course of 2011 has convinced me to treat zans with respect. Great to have in the house when you need em, but they just deserve respect, simple as that. Its your own mental health your playing with, and when your stash runs out, and suddenly you cant sleep night after night feeling distraught and panicing about ansolutely nothing is not a place you wanna be.

I can't have xans in the house or I just eat them till they are gone. Fact.

If I could remember those two years I lived in melbourne... Fuck you xanax.

Haha.

LMFAO I'm waiting for the post in afew days where you say what happened to the last few days and who stole my 60 zanny's

For all those people not being able to keep them on themselves, give it to me ill look after it;)

LMFAO I'm waiting for the post in afew days where you say what happened to the last few days and who stole my 60 zanny's

lolllllllll.

yeb yeb. that is so gonna happen. u'll gonna say u had a few drinks, then u blacked out. then u wake up 3days later, and now u have like 5x1mg left in ur stash :D

haha. Been there before. Im not doing it again.

Its why I like I having something valium or even lorazepam in the house too. Longer acting and longer half lifes mean you can be a little less strict and they can serve as a substitute instead of reaching in the xanax again.

But no, I aint going over 2mg a day. Just watch :) (apart from yesterday where I had 4, but that was just a first day treat lol).

As a side note, boy did I sleep like a baby last night. Amazing. I even fell asleep watching a movie which I never do. Feel refreshed as fuck this morning.

I need to get off the fuckers!!! Been having too many blackouts and doing things I shouldn't, I dread looking @ my sent email box the next day. I ran out of everything last night, and didn't pick up any pills today at all. I'm also on a weed break of about 6-7 days now because I have a drug test on monday for a new job. I'm on straight alcohol and I'm not feeling so good, I have absolutely no pills in the house at all, I hope I don't resort to smoking...

Status
Not open for further replies.