• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

so what the fuck are YOU on [currently - if at anything]

Modafinil, only had 4 hours sleep last night so am wrecked but awake lol

Crystal Meth and a half mg of Ativan in the silly hope i'll actually get some sleep for the first time in 3 days

.....The Ativan is more for Bluelight, than for the meth. 😬 lol

If the ativan is for Bluelight, where's my fuckin share pal?

Nah, dont worry about it - wank benzo anyway....

lol...It does it's job well enough.
I couldn't imagine using recreational doses of this stuff as I've never exceeded 1 mg at a time, once a day. Never experienced euphoria from any benzo tbh. Is that part of the recreational appeal?

Twice dosed DXM first at 6:30 PM: 350 MG

Next at 12:30: 650 MG

Mary Jane: Several bowls with Hash included..

DRANK 7 Shots of Vodka..

Played a ton of Super Smash Brother Melee..

Currently chilling, watching Youtube..

Tramadol (525mg) and 1.25mg lorazepam for breakfast and I'm waiting for the weed to come, I need to smoke something good

Tramadol (525mg) and 1.25mg lorazepam for breakfast and I'm waiting for the weed to come, I need to smoke something goo

Ah, grass sometimes is not t'hat good - i looked out the internet but they are mostly coming from UK and that's too hot for me.
My dealer has just bullshit right now.

JJ

Ah, grass sometimes is not t'hat good - i looked out the internet but they are mostly coming from UK and that's too hot for me.
My dealer has just bullshit right now.

JJ
Here in Argentina they sell shit. Luckily I have friends who grow and smoke quality, I am putting together an indoor in my room and I ordered 4 different strains, Super Lemon Haze, Gorilla Glue, Moby-D and Critical +2. I'm tired of buying weed hahaha I'll only smoke quality from now on, I'm excited