• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

i grew Holy Grail from seed for a couple years - kosher x og18

kosher kush is great too - comes from an original clone-only called "jew gold" that came from a Jewish circle
fkin love me some Kosher Kush when it's grown right - beautiful weed imo, one of my very fave strains

been smoking some Ogre Kush this week, an OG derivative I think and the nicest kush I've had since the Kosher...upbeat at first sinking into a truly medicinal couchlock, mmmmm

fkin love me some Kosher Kush when it's grown right - beautiful weed imo, one of my very fave strains

been smoking some Ogre Kush this week, an OG derivative I think and the nicest kush I've had since the Kosher...upbeat at first sinking into a truly medicinal couchlock, mmmmm

Whaaaat? where are you getting Ogre Kush from? that's like my middle name - i have the best cut of ogre

Whaaaat? where are you getting Ogre Kush from? that's like my middle name - i have the best cut of ogre
I knew you were a good 'un really :)

A local-ish very experienced genius grower I'm extremely fortunate to know - I only managed to get a half oz of it but still 10g left, beautifully dried n cured, what an awesome strain!

Am already nagging him to grow it again and if he does I'll be getting an oz next time (geezer grows for medicinal patients and will sell 1oz maximum unfortunately)

it's no mistake that strain is called Fremont Troll...one of them being, ya know, i can kinda be a troll sometimes

the other, i lived right around the block from the Fremont Troll for 10 years

FremontTroll.jpg

I knew you were a good 'un really :)

A local-ish very experienced genius grower I'm extremely fortunate to know - I only managed to get a half oz of it but still 10g left, beautifully dried n cured, what an awesome strain!

Am already nagging him to grow it again and if he does I'll be getting an oz next time (geezer grows for medicinal patients and will sell 1oz maximum unfortunately)

that's so cool im dying to see the UK Ogre

see that one? that one's named after me too

(true story)

so the next time @Fiori di Bella questions my status in the drug world, i'm gonna point her to this thread

there's strains named after me....you can't beat that

:cool:

Last edited:
picked up a d8 vape pen all inclusive for a dub...800mg. seems to be working but told him to get the 12 packs of 25mg purplre ones - he tried to sell me something close - and I will get them.
meh

Shit was gonna grow Alaskan Thunderfuck, Brains Damage, and a couple other weird ones recently but yo let me text my boy right now and see what he has hope to report back later

picked up a d8 vape pen all inclusive for a dub...800mg. seems to be working but told him to get the 12 packs of 25mg purplre ones - he tried to sell me something close - and I will get them.
tried to take the bs back tonight but he had already left.

ill see him tomorrow afternon
coulda just been a one off who knows
we will see

gives me the time to reason with it vs being spastic

edited a susual:
the gummies are great,
this was on a d8 vape prduct this eve,
my bad

Just got some Ice Cream Man that's a little too "hybrid" for me. Before that I had some delicious purple stuff called Funky Chunky or something like that. Wish I could get more. As a lifelong dope fiend, I cant take much Sativa. The purple stuff was 90% Indo. Perfect for me. This ICM is 70/30 and I can only use it for day time a-shmokin...

CHEERS😁

Last edited:
Picked up some cherry cookies. It was a good price. Plus the edibles yesterday, I was well medicated.

Just took a few hits of Strawberries & Cream #2 and feeling really good right now. Package says it's a hybrid but it feels more like a straight indica to me.

i also have them indica feelings from some purple stardawg, the CBG is definitely relaxing, i thinkits 25% sativa , 75% indica
*edited na it must be the cbd flower i am mixing with it that is the indica alone it was definitely not indica lol

Last edited: