• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

I got some SFV OG kush and it seems to cause no anxiety. I'm now wondering however if there is some etizolam residue in the pipe (yes i smoked some etizolam out of it a week ago) 🤔

So smoking the etizolam works? So far I've had etzi, xan, and lorazepam. lorazepam was easily my favorite. great body relaxation, more sociable. i could see it mixing well with weed. esp if your somewhat prone to psychosis from smoking herb like me.

Last edited:
Chronic widow and strawberry cough blend. Last of both. then it's back to homegrown.

So i've been smoking some Runtz last couple days from a friend that ran it....smells great, look great, but i wouldn't say it's the strongest.....just another one of these hype strains i'd say so far....but good weed

Just ordered some Tropical Thunder pre-rolls and gummies. The pre rolls are a mango/kush blend and sour cherry/sour lemon gummies. probably just video games and Netflix tonight.

Tom
(I hope my credit card records are never visible if I ever cross the US border as the only thing I use my mastercard for is weed - fully expect I would be turned back🇨🇦)

About to grind up some no name bud. It has a decent taste to it. But it's impossible to grind cuz I rehydrated it with an orange peel. That task is not easy, and it grinds up weird too. But that's living in PA with the corrupt MMJ prog.

Mostly been using my flavor savor recycler dab rig but it doesn't hold ice so I picked up a new rig to accommodate. I once had one but I gave that rig away to a friend when I moved. Didn't realize that I'd get back into dabbing again but so it goes...

I don't know the strain. But it has to be pure indica or very heavily towards indica leaning hybrid, because their yields are better, and i am a buyer these days. And i feel the indica, i feel the CBD in addition to the THC.

Earlier today i drank beer. Fell asleep. Woke up about an hour ago, had coffee and started to want weed. So i made a raid into my own apartment. Found an empty IKEA minigrip, with that yellow/orange stuff stuck on it a little bit. Sorry, i do not know the English word for it, but you know what i mean. I butchered the fucker. The minigrip. I spread it open and rubbed a pinch of tobacco against it and smoked that from a bong. Loving the way i feel now!

There are many heavy smokers on this forum. This would have been NOTHING to you, take my word for it, i used to be a heavy smoker when i was younger. But i have not smoked anything except tobacco for over a week, so this did the trick i was seeking.

Just had a nice split of Swazi and Harley Quinn. My last bit of the Harley so made the best of it. Reason for the bong but I just got insane munchies and ate a whole.slab white chocolate with rice krispies krackle nom nom nom 🤣