• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Haven't smoked anything for a while. Just had some sublingual oil drops. Not too spacey, but nicely stoning.

Flower - Sensi Wizard
Cartridges - distillate/terpenes and a Rascal OG full spectrum cart.

Yes, the Pax Era is quite the device. I’ve only had a generic indica and saliva pods but they were delicious tasting.

Tom
thats sweet imma message u

I am dabbling with 11 strains right now. I am a kid in the candy store at my dispensary and I buy new strains when I see them. I do lean toward Sativas (Clementine, Jack Herer, Pineapple express or OG Kush are good) unless it is bedtime, Then I will polish my buzz with an Indica. Grape Ape or Papaya OG seems to chill me out.

Right now Pineapple Chunk, I bought 1/2 pound yesterday, and my guy handed me back 100 bucks. That was sweet. I also have a couple ounces coming in the mail. Pot is cheap here in Canada if you know where to get it.

I am dabbling with 11 strains right now. I am a kid in the candy store at my dispensary and I buy new strains when I see them. I do lean toward Sativas (Clementine, Jack Herer, Pineapple express or OG Kush are good) unless it is bedtime, Then I will polish my buzz with an Indica. Grape Ape or Papaya OG seems to chill me out.
I bet yer an older dude like me. I am like a kid in the candy store buying up all kinds of shit. And I don't care what it cost. I keep a collection of flower, edibles, shatter and hash. I buy quantity in the black and grey markets and my treats and niche products in dispensaries. I love being a Canadian. I also live in BC where the stuff is grown...so lots!

Edit - wrote the below last night around 11 hours ago and just came across it unposted, so yeah the edible was strong :)

No smoking going on here so far this evening but am just starting to feel the stirring of an effect from a home made edible I had 45 minutes ago

I used a mixture of leftovers from various bits of high quality hash and kief I've had over the last few months, I'd estimate 50mg thc per chocolate

I was enjoying copious amounts of Sour Jack the other night and found out I was having little black outs ... Like who ate those cookies. I really didn't remember doing it. Before I believe it I may have to recreate the experiment ;)

So, what you smoking right now?

There are so many strains available now I thought it might be interesting having a thread that everyone can post what they are smoking. It isn't a what's best, thread, just a what's smoking thread.

Today I'm smoking some Double Diesel (NYC Diesel x Sour Diesel) It smells like diesel fuel with a hint of orange/grapefruit in the back ground. Yum !

So, what are YOU smoking, Bluelighters?

Note to forum MODs:
I can't believe that there's no thread like this, if there is, please move it there and I'll post to that thread in the future.

So, what you smoking right now?

There are so many strains available now I thought it might be interesting having a thread that everyone can post what they are smoking. It isn't a what's best, thread, just a what's smoking thread.

Today I'm smoking some Double Diesel (NYC Diesel x Sour Diesel) It smells like diesel fuel with a hint of orange/grapefruit in the back ground. Yum !

So, what are YOU smoking, Bluelighters?

Note to forum MODs:
I can't believe that there's no thread like this, if there is, please move it there and I'll post to that thread in the future.
Well I forgot my grinder had that kief catch on the bottom. Like six sacks forgot so, some cactus breath mixed with the kief-of-a-1000-flowers. Sounds like an old kung fu movie.