• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

A limit on what? You have to get a recommendation from your dr. I’ve got a lot of mgs allowed. 2.5 ounce buds every 35 days is the limit for everyone.
An eight of bud is ****no pricing****. Idk about you but that’s too much imho.
Ever have Myakka before he got busted?

I don't know, I guess if I wanted to be the Florida connection I could blow out my limit but I certainly can't use that much myself. I am not sure what my limit is but MUV never gets nervous when I fill the bag.

I don't know, I guess if I wanted to be the Florida connection I could blow out my limit but I certainly can't use that much myself. I am not sure what my limit is but MUV never gets nervous when I fill the bag.
Me either. The kids at the counter ask if I want to review my recommendations first and I say is it necessary, they look and laugh and say no you have a bunch.
It’s too expensive here to do anything but smoke it.

Me either. The kids at the counter ask if I want to review my recommendations first and I say is it necessary, they look and laugh and say no you have a bunch.
It’s too expensive here to do anything but smoke it.

Just letting you know that I just had a proper belly laugh at your sig after a large dab of high quality shatter (strain unknown)

Smoking Legend OG and currently awaiting on some Skywalker OG. Both are perfect heavy stones like I like it. I still wonder since it only takes me two puffs of weed to be good and I only smoke after dinner, before bed and sometimes if I wake up at 3:00AM, I wonder how I go through 18 grams a month. I know some people go through a lot more but I an not an all day smoker and most days wait till after dinner. Then two rips from a glass pipe and I am good.

So I can’t say enough good things about Wedding Cake..

I’ve been doing nasty chemo lately and this strain knocks out my body pain and nausea very well. This strain and MAC derivatives are two that have been life savers.

I like it too cuz I’ve bought it from a couple shops now and it’s consistently great. Varies obviously a bit but I’ve yet to buy bad Wedding Cake.

My first time trying it was magical too. Probably wrote about it in here. Strawberry pink buds like I’ve never seen before, not too much smell, but the high is so on point. That ounce lasted me a long long time...

-GC

1:1 thc CBd live resin vape cart.

0.5 g cart will last me one week. Does anyone else vape this much?

I vape almost every hour and chain vape ssometimes. Feel like it's too much I dont even get higher after a certain point also stack with edible?

I'm smoking/vaping some wedding cake flowers that are kinda small buds but keify and flavorful and potent.

It's a great strain.

1:1 thc CBd live resin vape cart.

I vape almost every hour and chain vape ssometimes. Feel like it's too much I dont even get higher after a certain point also stack with edible?

If I don’t smoke, I vape. And since I don’t work (medical retirement), I can and do smoke/vape all day. 1 perhaps 2 days if I’m hitting the pen heavy. It also helps that the price of legal carts is cratering in Canada

Tom

Picked up a mixed ounce of Juicy Fruit and Sour Diesel the other night. It's a very.... strange combination of smells coming from that jar, lol.

Still sittin' on some Animal Cookies and Platinum Cookies as well.

I've been really good this year about keeping my stash well-stocked.

Picked up a mixed ounce of Juicy Fruit and Sour Diesel the other night. It's a very.... strange combination of smells coming from that jar, lol.

Still sittin' on some Animal Cookies and Platinum Cookies as well.

I've been really good this year about keeping my stash well-stocked.

Juicy Fruit was my first grow ever. I was 16yrs old and the seed came from a very dank batch of Juicy Fruit bud that had come through. Out of all the plants I started only my beautiful Juicy Fruit remained. It got cold early that year so we finished it off (me and my dad) in the attic with my stepmom being none the wiser lol.

I’ll never forget how cool I felt when I cut and cured the massive cola bud at the top, put it into a small cardboard box and brought it to school to show off. The looks on people’s faces as they saw that nearly foot long nugget was priceless. I didn’t smoke that nugget for a week I was so proud of it. Haven’t had it since...

Right now I’m smoking a few strains but one that I like is “We Not Me” a cross of Animal Cookies and Cherry Pie. (I find I like a lot of Cherry Pie crosses.). Gassy/musky with a Cherry smell. Lighter green nugs with a hint of golden, hairs are mostly brown hint of orange.

The high seems to lean more towards Animal Cookies but generally not a bad strain.

-GC

LucidSDreamr said:

If I don’t smoke, I vape. And since I don’t work (medical retirement), I can and do smoke/vape all day. 1 perhaps 2 days if I’m hitting the pen heavy. It also helps that the price of legal carts is cratering in Canada

Tom

I have never finished one but I do have 9 going, different strains.

10 if you count the one that was in the battery my buddy gave me. It is a street cart that tastes like the bottom of an old lady's purse with a sickening perfume smell
and a headachey buzz.

North Star CBD, also called Trutiva for smoke. I'm also on Treasure Island oïl.
I prefer CBD Remedy/Terra, which gives me a better drive to do things and focus, but all are good options for pain.

so im all legal now what you guys smoking--??????????>>>> i have pax era kit its amazing my local dispo shop push em hard ;) i smoke wax and ...motorbreath 28%thc flower wont get me high maybe i need to calmdown lol---breal\k>?

Flower - Sensi Wizard
Cartridges - distillate/terpenes and a Rascal OG full spectrum cart.

Yes, the Pax Era is quite the device. I’ve only had a generic indica and saliva pods but they were delicious tasting.

Tom

I've got a 3.5 of Treasure Island in the mail. I have a good feeling about this one!