• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

I don't know the strain right now ,but it must be a strong Indica, exactly what I need to sleep. Yesterday I did just half a Yay because is it so strong. Bad, that I can't thell the name of the strain.

JJ

I quit cigarettes and have been replacing with weed and as a 30 year smoker I never thought I would get sick of being high lol.
I have been smoking romulan and purple indica but need to switch to a sativa for the mornings

Any suggestions on a good sativa ? Nothing to strong because I'm getting tired smoking so early and they tend to cause anxiety

Yesterday I left eggs boiling for like 3 hours cause I left the house and forgot and it smoked the shit out of the place so thats what im smoking right now, or breathing at least

I quit cigarettes and have been replacing with weed and as a 30 year smoker I never thought I would get sick of being high lol.
I have been smoking romulan and purple indica but need to switch to a sativa for the mornings

Any suggestions on a good sativa ? Nothing to strong because I'm getting tired smoking so early and they tend to cause anxiety

always find Jack Herer to be a very relaxed-yet-energetic sativa-dom

vaping a nice Girl Scout Cookies this evening - very pleasant in the vape mmm

Smoking on some good flower. First time in a while for flower. Even using my pax3. Forgot how much I loved this thing. Been dabbing and strawing super high concentrates for about 6 months and my lungs are fucked. I have no cough, but just by looking at my rigs, I know that stuff is probably bad.

Thinking about going to dispensary today and stocking up a little flower. They have a few high cbd + high thc strains I want to try. And a few others. Though they are such a rip off. Need to cut back on these cigarettes too and having plenty of weed to smoke always helps. Can get good stuff from friends, but the strain and specs are unknown. Sucks. I find some strains (I love a sativa in the morning) are better than others for me.

Melt hash with a drop of Jack Herer terpenes for flavour. Not bad.

That CBG flower any good?
It's great for medicinal purposes and also just as a smooth relaxing smoke.

I'm thinking about eating it after I soak it in coconut oil with no heat intentionally so I can see if the CBGA is more potent or not.

The new whatever this stuff is once again. ;) I'm gonna go with BlueBerry Cheesecake. A nice fruity smell with a "cheese" type funk on the tail end. It seems to be a relatively potent batch for the grade. :)

I tend to also get anxiety from some sativas but have found these ones very agreeable:

Mimosa
Hawaiian Snow
Super Lemon Haze
Lemon Sour Diesel

Mimosa especially has become one of my go-to strains, I find it very uplifting without being the least bit anxiogenic. Otherwise, I like smoking a high CBD strain in the morning, or mixing some in with a hybrid or sativa.

Just got this abso-fucking-lutely delicious Juice Cake (hybrid). I'll take a better picture once there's some useable light but even in the glow of my monitor, I can tell it's gorgeous.

OVWKc5CJmxeuPWVWiEMK0Fvd4TaZETjPR7SG36CZGGlJmemk2VkHAstRVb9KzANeYVLXpkOePnVwi31FS06Lj6PXyuByZD1dWr_XhjXAVI9xsZ-LrM-bkZA86hJ12G39aUa2AqtKnfpUP_0-sRNppeNdATczLHp6moEOtyDC_xwa8rkwsz_bos-eFWRdK2CZGR7Cvfr95ytsNdUBsBiMjLTjAqa5pUR2gYNelPdnlnRTUu0MvqsobVi2R8uQsYOMBSA379KBUJdHw3XfZy9SuEQmryNYyYnMkkf5X9UT1zLmfP5H2rgTvQZSXlKpoOBkI1pL8Ep597qadi5sAMwBjVJJqgUN2Cv1r24b5b2jkWFJzoKWRfiW_qpHGj9qKhS8vS4h1igkVmwWLKC5e6NojL0YlZFv9qpKlcEg4XsIbBA3dYpx2rdqpebtDottVH44yMAN6tMSh33-dWMac1NasuPj8WBgNpk4Efw-hEAmFCZnkXGJHDNdIgqXDFKgG4qk8IpcBOxxhzjQ0JGqxLA7S_ysRZd3-B2S09Y39xFsDjxaX2JxndwB7qiGogg1PAuyuFNz5HwTaPojK-pR1LAe-NWDUH-nZe1Uekc6VsZtdIHADnh9Wm8SRugi1gAS-i0Tnbq9hK0IPczn4liGevaEwus5OyJpfMHUVA6-jRJdmgONORgRWRUEZD8jrqlRkg=s1561-no

Some very tasty 😋 White shark pure indica out of Breckenridge CO!,
shit is really Too strong, for a daily high . Worked well with night night 💤💤

I've been smoking my normal stuff or all the show as most of you know of my collection but with that said i just had 4 bong hits topped off with some Kief collected from my grinder that has also been used for all my strains.. anyhow, needless to say im STOned AF.. and SO i want BE.. Fuck yeah