• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Found a jar in my tv room closest that i was curing or still is an smoked it while packing the braai and damn son, it knocked hard. Felt very indica dominant ( body high). Didn't label the jar "facepalm" but it was and still is a good smoke so far. Too much weed in my house and closest. lol

Edit: but thinking of it now it could only have been Jackalope, white widow or maybe an afghan skunk as those are the only plants that survived from the indica dominant group I grew. And the yield overall wasnt that big. but a bonus scoring it.

Got some killer new bud & concentrates! I'm always happy with the smoke I get but since our normal price range stuff is out of stock I got the higher grade. Very pricey but noticeably better than my usual price point. Like someone rolled that shit in sugar. :) I still have to take pics of the other strain (Plutonium) & such so I'll have to post those later but here's a look at the London Pound Cake I'm currently enjoying. From what I've read it's got Sunset Sherbet (a personal favorite) in it's lineage. The smell / taste & such definitely line up with the reviews on Leafly & the like. I'm really enjoying this strain. The taste is stellar. Highly recommend. (y)

As promised here's part two of my new smoke collection. The first series of images would be of Plutonium. It's funky & skunky. Haven't had a good skunky somewhat sour strain in a bit. Again it's an example of stuff I normally wouldn't get as I can't afford it but there is a larger difference between the various price points I have available than I'd realized. I've been pretty impressed with this batch of the 'Top Grade' that our people have. Seeing as it was either the top grade or nothing while we wait for re-supply I'm happy that the top grade turned out to be as good as it is. Still astronomically priced but at least I'm enjoying it. :)

The second set of images is this stuff I been getting that they call 'Ice Caps'. I've gotten it a few times & each time it's been a bit different but always quite good. I'm not that familiar with the product but believe it to be what is referred to as 'Sugar Wax'? I'm not sure which strain the first batch was made from (the one in the colored container) but it was quite good. That batch didn't really contain any weed just a few hairs stuck to it. The batch in the clear container I was told is 'Tahitian Treat'. Regardless of the form it comes in it's great stuff IMHO. Very potent & very flavorful. I'm glad that they added it to the list of products besides the usual dabs (peel & stick, shatter, etc.). Speaking of which I'm going to finish up on BL pack up a mix of Plutonium & London Pound Cake with some Ice Caps & get my day rolling. Had some stressful shit I got taken care of so it's time to chill & enjoy. Treat myself to a treat. =D

Porple Punch. This particular batch is strong and stoning. I like that. Calmed me down after a hell of a day today. I probably should have broke my rule and smoked during my work day today. It would have been better. lol I try and wait till 7:00PM for a few tokes.

Drooling over some of those pics above.

I am very lucky to get to know somebody from a Cannabis Social Club (exists here in every bigger city) - these are legal clubs and they grow from patient to patient, not halls full of plants and everybody around has no energy around because they need so much electricity, no, these are a bunch of people who are patients by themselves and grow a bit also for other patients.

I phoned the guy from Salzburg and see what happens:

I just have to go there next week to get to know each other. We already talked a lot about my insomnia and the ADHD and he immediately know what I need - strong Indicas with a high CBD level. The best: I just have to pay 70 € per year for the membership but: i can bring or send him the seeds i need directly to his house (big garden) and he will grow that for me for a very low price***please no pricing***. For the future I'll send the seeds which are not illegal and between 6 to weeks I get it back by post.

THAT'S WHATS MY BIGGEST DREAM SINCE DECADES!!! People who care for people. Great, this man.

JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been smoking weed for about 10 years, used to just get whatever was available. Usually didn't even ask what the strain was, just bought the best priced quarter ounce. Well, as the years progressed, I began to learn more about weed and started paying attention to strains and to quality. The last year or so I've been mostly seeking out small batch, high quality ("AAAA" rating, if that really means anything) bud.

I've got a lot of ends of many strains right now but some of the ones I'm really rocking are these.

Papaya Punch - balanced, medium strength, incredible smell and flavour. I can smoke this stuff allllll day.

Papaya Punch

Hawaiian Snow - sativa, amazing flavour, great high, totally not anxiety inducing like a many strains can.

wzSciKF4VMP8g__sVo-50YcASUfIa_O-RAorJFtBCzc70qy_zpmSMgrlb2gYNEUe0-q2iZ2tT-XVMO5W-Q2StYFZ6opiSAomw-6OgK1w6SWki-FZTLqPKKrNgMWZYLRCNkz9FZUh6ZVd2TuX2aBWlThSq2drT9O5h5OzJ1ZBA0M_1XuRBUGtdReiu66TH7KMA5vVufUblTcrXpxdsXKQybbgDbhPJw9q54u8RHudweKqJ34kj1AkumJOp7o5GlLBioiqnD0SIimNDYn822gOJFtLBmGfqBqNK63Eg-6KDxvX4n6CvgXipF0BeNvg0p8fQDwCoEmpR3fMYZI3mXgCcXF7hg9-AmYB8iQhw73Z9RU_rCbXXiR_yf71Ybk5y7-PTOVqLHBMGR4mA5yrNvbvtxuz31Wp6fUh3_wdTj_9e6OkDOkg0QCjFO6jkzgtJidEB3zo6JLdJCv3I94wvg0U69IxgTauw5SMlIyTTwa6lBGk6Sqsd3PJajw_WsM9gZ8rE9fDhsl96_VOdw2J9zRcZNkJnc1mkbDv1o3sBW94jmdY7-NFBtSA0ayAgnAgMYvmIX0RtIx8thJUzKZvTj6y3zXPABJwks9vMlNBWTXKuI1CctmB7FjDZBZ3Y0j3KFUOOdcPXBAW1rav-XHdZDe_nBub_jliJj1yxNVB9nvM96SO6rtZje4JJZluLtF16A=w1558-h1247-no

Purple Pug's Breath - indica, it's musky yet sweet, smells unique but I like it. This is my night-night go-to at the moment. Plus it's fucking gorgeous.

o29xe2TLike0SFwZnwNZkGNIaakyEd2KzECpVKYCbFhCW6yoz0MfobYkPCOQuRLqyzOYPZNFEDJl1nzzpV9IOpoMlE3uIJJWgzikUU5L6RZrgWiASJWvi7lfuOzsJguVb9nn121JvlfmF2gI3FEqLCj7QqkIJJRxu6Tkofuutg__3M1grMiPnFwm5nXUWgYEUNBD1WjTiG_gsQBDjHy2ufWVLgDKdg6v8RGpepv2DWUMbUdHGyq_dvCnGPQnfTPMF8iqp8enLIZS7tT1E5TSC_1HUcFNEyjcarbtktc6ZApDK4iTJPMf4ffA3aigPAYUTXoFdE9hYm2yhwbNGWUw2SUT8Wpgf0NO3MziEbOJR_ZP3L8lmex5lP-tSO20kJ8v46SCR4jAd3r77p5sRl-3ebYKfI17L7-Huv50TLRuv7TzdQTDR3nl3X7POV8ugz-ZknMuiGu_jRdQFGtmJjg29CV-Q19xhZM5o_hx-3TPvsnicE2caB9y4uGsv2t4R31fQx88feyDF22Os8n8A23RA36sMtf6Z7UTX_8oAclXiQ8lr4VA1AxT5ptWTuvV4FhJMu6wJ5CUJreLKqzSolYU20h0OxQ_pce_WMwsrPunqIry0CwUegKn4kgKrp9ocuYba5BKfLJHiM9pwhSkTD-dwXPygOj5t5iQi7jFhHtJjb6k0A2dPKFx6AUoC1-MbA=w1558-h1247-no

Smoking some mix (homemade or me just mix of all i have) of swazi, transkei, jackalope, white widow, covid 19, blueberry and skunk. All grinded together, mix well and a joint rolled. Happy days