• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

please try to post an update

OK. This is the result with alcohol wash. Used a face-mash to filter as dont wanna be a filter seeker on top of erryting else.
Guess i let it sit and vape off the wet? Can i *cook it to expedite the process?

tYxz3MA.jpg

aiuILukg.jpg

J0IcTwU.jpg

The last two pics show something solidifying after a couple hours @ room temp.

Have just ground up a couple of grams of a really potent sativa leaning hybrid which I was told is tangerine dream. But in the UK so not legal and unless you have grown it yourself you can never be sure but I have about three and a half ounce of purple chem dog which I know for sure is the real deal and I keep that for at least mid afternoon or else the baby mama moans so will fill up the mighty vape with the td and take the dog out its very potent so happy with that 😁

Amnesia haze and next week i will get Shiva Skunk (i'm from Central Europe, so i can't choose strain, i just get whatever my source have)

OK. This is the result with alcohol wash. Used a face-mash to filter as dont wanna be a filter seeker on top of erryting else.
Guess i let it sit and vape off the wet? Can i *cook it to expedite the process?

tYxz3MA.jpg

aiuILukg.jpg

J0IcTwU.jpg

The last two pics show something solidifying after a couple hours @ room temp.

You can heat on low but better to just put a fan by it. If you do heat it, use electric!! heating and don’t heat to completion. Stop heating 3/4 the way through.

The best way is to find a fan that has a heat capability and turn that on. The warm/hot air will be much less prone to accidentally destroying your goods.

Looks about right too, seems like it mighta been fairly clean to begin but now you’ve got less charred crap in there regardless.

-GC

The end result is less cloudy opaque but still very dark/black. Also still tastes and smells unpleasant.

That said if you are smoking high quality bud, this easy process will clean up 1/4-1/2 the total impurities present which consists of insoluble plant particles and charred remains.

My guess is to really clean it up, some more intensive processing would need to be done.

A quick one that comes to mind would be to dissolve in toluene, filter through coffee filter. Place solution into long thin glass container (flower vase) and add a 5% baking soda solution. Stir/shake the two liquid phases together for a period of time then let separate. Discard water. Repeat a few more times with varying water washes but always end with a water wash that has nothing but water.

Once finished evaporate of toluene to leave purified resin. Re-dissolve in isopropyl or acetone and evaporate again to ensure all toluene is able to evaporate out.

-GC

I think you are better off getting a little bottle of everclear 190 if you can get it. Leach with that, filter and reduce. If you can catch the ethanol and condense it, (a still) next time you will have close to 200 proof to work with. That is basically how that christmas tree looking hash oil machine worked.

I started with a hybrid THC capsule and polished it with vape Clementine and gas. Ain't a card great ;)

Final scrapings -2,341mg- with razors that took about 45 min. froze it over-night and a few min ago took it out and hit it with another spoon... it shattered. It melts after rising temps but get it on a bowl of weed (or other) quick and it's all right. Doesn't have any noticeable smell, taste or other sense-able characteristics but is heavy, thick smoked, you will cough and fast onset of being ok and eyes kinda get a little liddy. Would equate the effect of ~1/8g weed and 1/8 of *shatter (I suppose? ) to full effects 1mg alprazolam within 30-45 seconds after first puff. 1/8th resin and 1/8 bud in a bowl and have hit it like 15 times (normal two to three hitter) and still burn if I turn it over.
Gonna use everclear on the rest of it. ;) Thanks ya'll. Was just askin' someone what the fuck shatter was. Hahahah =D<3
Oh... removed the three cat hairs but woulda smoked em anyway.
zcjZhH7.jpg

Nice and easy....

I think you are better off getting a little bottle of everclear 190 if you can get it. Leach with that, filter and reduce. If you can catch the ethanol and condense it, (a still) next time you will have close to 200 proof to work with. That is basically how that christmas tree looking hash oil machine worked.

That produces a product very similar to when other alcohols are used, and I’d argue isopropyl would be the better solvent choice over ethanol due to the fact it’s less polar.

Also ethanol can only be 96% pure, ISO can be had at 99% with very little water.

Glad the product worked out for ya man :)

-GC

Still the wappa.

I still smoke one joint since years for sleeping. Also mypsych appreciated it. Nobody believes me when I'm telling this to anybody, but I'ts really one hopefully strong indica i smoke.

It is very hard here in Austria/Vienna to have a good connet to indica grass. Sativas i don't even buy. For a head carousel when I ly down? No.

The problem is also that a lot of people don't know what they sell.

But unfortunately, it is still illegal here.

JJ

sensistar.jpg

just finished this off. I like this LP, weight was correct and there was no shake just nugs. it's a hassle getting more during this lockdown BS so I guess I'll be taking a few weeks break now :\

It is very hard here in Austria/Vienna to have a good connet to indica grass. Sativas i don't even buy. For a head carousel when I ly down? No.

You must notify Herr Kurz this is unacceptable! What's the scene like in Vienna anyway?

So, what you smoking right now?

There are so many strains available now I thought it might be interesting having a thread that everyone can post what they are smoking. It isn't a what's best, thread, just a what's smoking thread.

Today I'm smoking some Double Diesel (NYC Diesel x Sour Diesel) It smells like diesel fuel with a hint of orange/grapefruit in the back ground. Yum !

So, what are YOU smoking, Bluelighters?

Note to forum MODs:
I can't believe that there's no thread like this, if there is, please move it there and I'll post to that thread in the future.
I take ghost bubba regularly. ✌

Today I brought out some Orange Dawg, a very stimulating sativa leaning hybrid that tastes like orange sherbet.

State borders closed so I haven't been able to get any outdoor and the local hydro supply is not the best at the moment.

Got some Euro hemp, CBD flower and just ordered some terpenes. Might have to MacGyver up some concentrates.

Find yourself a solvent like isopropyl, ethanol or acetone, then dissolve the resin in that and filter through a coffee filter to remove particulates. It’ll purify your resin to make it even better for smoking.

Using purified resin for edibles creates a product that will knock you out instantly. Expect to sleep for a few hours no matter what.

-GC
Yessssssss... this will make some potent shit. Acetone workswell.

Amnesia haze and next week i will get Shiva Skunk (i'm from Central Europe, so i can't choose strain, i just get whatever my source have)
I reckon shiva skunk was over rated
It was average at best.the normal hydro supply is equal to it or better

You can heat on low but better to just put a fan by it. If you do heat it, use electric!! heating and don’t heat to completion. Stop heating 3/4 the way through.

The best way is to find a fan that has a heat capability and turn that on. The warm/hot air will be much less prone to accidentally destroying your goods.

Looks about right too, seems like it mighta been fairly clean to begin but now you’ve got less charred crap in there regardless.

-GC
Pot of boiling water works best.no chance of overheating or fire