• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Woke up with transkei for my wake and bake. But i just had some Blueberry OG as my mate just roct up at my place. Sweet tasting and a nice high but more of a body high for me.

Since weed is legal af where I live, every day is like a smoking event. Nonetheless; MAC, Sunset Sherbert, Wedding Cake and Big Bubba Diesel. All high quality 26% and up.

Right now I’ve got...

Alien OG x GG#4 - So fucking good, the GG terps dominate and GG is one of my favorites. Good daytime smoke.

Valley Chem OG - Nothing too special although a very unique terpene profile with what I believe is a good amount of eucalyptol. Bit stoney for me.

Forbidden Fruit - Gorgeous dark purple nugget with a smell reminiscent of pineapple, grapefruit, passion fruit with a mix of onion/garlic stank. Works well as both day and night time but has a Stoney effect that may certaindaytime activities difficult. Works wonders on headaches too.

Also I’ve got tons of concentrates but one that stands out is my Black Widow Live Resin wax. All my concentrates are beautiful except this one, but what it lacks in looks it makes up for in effect.

Black Widow is essentially the original white widow before it was grown out so many times it lost its original appeal. The high from this gives me something that I haven’t felt since high school. It’s amazing to me how due to its natural evolving state the high will change too throughout the years, it also highlights why we need to conserve our genetics.

-GC

not smoking tonight but half an hour back ate a bit of my cannabutter (made with hq hashish) shortbread, estimate a 40mg thc portion

really getting into edibles thesedays

Dropped a glass bong last night and got a huge ball of resin from loud... unbelievable had no clue. This is about 1/4 of it (~12g) tried to dry it and still working on it.
Shit is smokin and got me stoned and wanting to create a cosmotic entity.
mygBbu4.jpg

Dropped a glass bong last night and got a huge ball of resin from loud... unbelievable had no clue. This is about 1/4 of it (~12g) tried to dry it and still working on it.
Shit is smokin and got me stoned and wanting to create a cosmotic entity.
mygBbu4.jpg

Find yourself a solvent like isopropyl, ethanol or acetone, then dissolve the resin in that and filter through a coffee filter to remove particulates. It’ll purify your resin to make it even better for smoking.

Using purified resin for edibles creates a product that will knock you out instantly. Expect to sleep for a few hours no matter what.

-GC

Find yourself a solvent like isopropyl, ethanol or acetone, then dissolve the resin in that and filter through a coffee filter to remove particulates. It’ll purify your resin to make it even better for smoking.

Using purified resin for edibles creates a product that will knock you out instantly. Expect to sleep for a few hours no matter what.

-GC
nice tip, will remember that :)

I'm currently sitting on 4 or 5 different strains, not counting CBD bud. The one I've been smoking is called The Shit, its an afghan/skunk hybrid.

I had some Pine Tar Kush saved from 1/2 year ago, an extremely Indica leaning strain that is extremely sedating and analgesic. Taste is piney with a hint of lemon.

Thanks for that... used alcohol but didn't complete the process as didn't know it and too fuckin lazy to look for it. Hahaha
Thank you, ,much. ;)

Dude!

If you do this, please try to post an update or something. Someone mentioned this method of "purifying resin" recently and I'm just skeptical as hell.

I'm definitely interested in seeing what the end result looks like, though.

Need reg coffee filters or something equal to.
We have the net filter for coffee but can go next door and bumb a few.
Will update but may be a while.
Looking forward to the outcome myself. THC tea, anyone? LOL

Dude!

If you do this, please try to post an update or something. Someone mentioned this method of "purifying resin" recently and I'm just skeptical as hell.

I'm definitely interested in seeing what the end result looks like, though.

The end result is less cloudy opaque but still very dark/black. Also still tastes and smells unpleasant.

That said if you are smoking high quality bud, this easy process will clean up 1/4-1/2 the total impurities present which consists of insoluble plant particles and charred remains.

My guess is to really clean it up, some more intensive processing would need to be done.

A quick one that comes to mind would be to dissolve in toluene, filter through coffee filter. Place solution into long thin glass container (flower vase) and add a 5% baking soda solution. Stir/shake the two liquid phases together for a period of time then let separate. Discard water. Repeat a few more times with varying water washes but always end with a water wash that has nothing but water.

Once finished evaporate of toluene to leave purified resin. Re-dissolve in isopropyl or acetone and evaporate again to ensure all toluene is able to evaporate out.

-GC

LOL anything by DJShort be fire, nice stuff you're smok'n there monkey :cool:
It looks prettier than it smokes. :( It kinda has a nutty undertone that disagrees with me. So I just put a little hash oil on it to soften the blow. =D